 CAD / 7346
7345  |  7347
Subject:
I made some test of a ldraw adventure game check it out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:07:01 GMT

I found yesterday an app that allows anyone to make a first person-adventure
game, games like Heart of China, Dune, The indian in the cupboard and others
more so I made this test to see if anyone is interested on making a game or
a tour any LDRAW town made like dataville or even there our LEGO collection
town.

Here is the link to the test that i have made

http://blake.prohosting.com/eduv/Ldraw%20adventure.exe

If anyone has problems contact me at
Quakester@operamail.com

or reply my post

Note is only a small test so don't wait for cool adventure game.