  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 441 – 460 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tudor idea

I just hit on a way to make diagonal bars on walls, in the Tudor affect. Use these parts: 1x2 plate with 1x4 at right angle (hangs down over the side) 1x4 tiles A 7104 Desert Skiff and 7111 Droid Fighter have these in brown. (McDonald's Drive-Thru (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Shortcuts

The following are the shortcuts I know about: Imperial Grand Prix Use a cannon (red) power-up to shoot the barrels in the tunnel when you see them. Moon Magma Marathon (from earlier appends) Use the shield (blue) power-up behind some rocks after (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.games.lego.racers)

brick, wall
(score: 2.496)

  Onderdelen gezocht

Beneden staat een lijst met onderdelen die ik zoek, gevolgd door een lijst met onderdelen die ik te ruil heb. Ik heb ze voor 20 juli nodig, dus er is enigszins haast bij. Ik ben bereid om een meer dan gelijke hoeveelheid terug tegeven in ruil, zo (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

brick, wall
(score: 2.496)

  Re: Review of 7131 Anakin's Podracer

(...) Oh, we of little faith! Having spent some time last night playing with my banana peels with their little click-hinged plates, I can say that they are a lot stronger than we thought. Test 1. I built myself a little vertical wall of 1x8 bricks (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

brick, wall
(score: 2.496)

  Re: My Lego Theroy

(...) Actually, specialty parts have been around for more than 30 years ago. I remember these cool blue pieces which came in three styles, a 1x16 straight piece, and two different curves. The curved pieces when connected with white 2x8 plates in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.495)

  Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient

Having put a lot of hours into Town building (result: one new 16x32 3-story building completed with no interior) it's back to Ancient, "the fan-created Theme". I'm posting this under Castle because that's where we Ancient buffs squeeze in, right? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.495)

  Re: Castle design against seige craft

(...) I am working on a river (32x32 blue baseplates) and moat defenses on my current project (no pics yet due to space limitations) dragon teeth are designed to impede mass progress by infantry/cavalry and to hamper large vehicles/seige (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.495)

  Re: Ceasar Legos???

(...) Hey! Good idea! You are proof that this good idea continues to be a good idea to lots of new people! Consider becoming an "Ancient Theme" fan! There have probably been fans of this idea as long as there has been Lego, but recently we have got (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

brick, wall
(score: 2.495)

  Get ready for Brickfest™!

I have to say BrickFest 2006 is gonna be a fun!! I know the event hasn't even started yet. But just looking at the "Who's Attending" list ...wow. I look forward seeing everybody again, chat, take pictures, see wild and awesome models etc... (...) (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 2.494)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

(...) Ah, knew I'd read that somewhere - thanks :) Do we actually have marketing people in Aus? You'd think that they were in an office on the other side of the planet, for all they seem to not understand Australia as a market. The LA customer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

brick, wall
(score: 2.494)

  Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch

(...) Undo. :) I was thinking of all the times on Usenet that I'd seen "followups to alt.dev.null" or "followups to /dev/null" used when someone made a flame or quip or other flippant statement and wanted to deflect replies to avoid a big debate or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.492)

  FS or T: Imperial Guards, castle stuff

Hi. I have 15 Imperial Guards for sale or trade. Although I'm not at home right now (power's out there) to get an exact count, I believe the census revealed: *5 regular red torsos *1 red "officer" torso *9 blue torsos (and legs of various colors to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.491)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started!

Mookie wrote in message <39830CF2.100D548A@w...tt.net>... (...) When everything is stowed, it's pretty easy to find stuff. While building, I'm always misplacing a bag. Each drawer, tub, crate, or other large container holds similar parts. For (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brick, wall
(score: 2.490)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures!

Ok, as promised, I've got more pictures. I'm not sure whether I'll continue this project or abandon it. Read the older posts if you want to find out more background. The pictures are at: (URL) on the pictures (sorry about the mess in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.489)

  Re: My first Castle MOC has been started - more pictures!

(...) Yea, I'm very pleased with the river and bridge. In fact, even if I abandon the huge sea cave idea, I'll still keep the bridge. I would have liked to make the bridge narrower, but for the 6038 cart to be able to cross it, the roadway needed to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.489)

  Re: Lego Breaks

(...) Hmm - how about sitting the camera on a stand over your work area and having your computer take a photo (say) every second while you "do" Lego? (We need a verb for Lego you know)...So there would eventually be an online movie showing (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, wall
(score: 2.489)

  Mike's BULK Parts Clearance at Brickbay - now 60% off

Well, I still have a few lots at Brickbay that I need to clear out before I put up some new inventory. I've just dropped the remaining lots to 60% off my original prices, which if you consider were already on average 50% off normal selling prices, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.489)

  1x4x5 door with lips? 1x4x3 window too

A used parts lot came with an odd door and window that I've never seen before. The red door frame is 1x4x5. The red window is 1x4x3 and divided into 4 panes. The odd feature is that they fit into a wall, but a protruding lip partially covers the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

brick, wall
(score: 2.489)

  Re: Bulk Ording Downside?

(...) Right. And this is because everyone loves Rock Raiders, the new and vastly overpriced AND vastly juniorized town sets, arctic, castle, etc? Guess again. I am not touching that large castle set except at deep discount. In fact, I won't touch (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

brick, wall
(score: 2.488)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:Fz59Mr.LAn@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) But (...) here (...) movie, and (...) term (...) any (...) Fine. My views are political too, but I feel that politically, I'm taking the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brick, wall
(score: 2.488)

More:  Next Page >>