  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 4321 – 4340 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Trigonometry and NQC

Thank you for these posts! This idea of creating a table of arctangents is just what I need. I'll let everyone know how it works after I redesign the racer. (The prototype, designed for speed, experienced a significant mechanical shock when it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Let's have a moment of concerted wishing that TLG's new castle theme line follows on the two most recent releases..."The Guarded Inn" & "The Blacksmith's Shop" ;) Of course I would REALLY like to see bulk packs of the sloped wall elements (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) First thought: (URL) facet bricks, in five-high. Unfortunately, TLC didn't get interested in five-high bricks until after the corner wall (URL) come out (for that matter, I think the facet bricks themselves came out a couple years after the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: New Building

(...) front wall. The details on the top of the gable are nice too. Great home! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hello everyone! I was as surprised and to see this post as anyone last night. I obviously knew of this set, but I don't think this is how LD intended to unveil their first MOC product. I don't mean to scold the folks of Lugnet for jumping the gun, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) They were typically round, but the "keep" on the center of the hill is often square. The perimeter wall is often round. If anybody can prove me wrong, say so! (...) Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: New Building

(...) I love the turret :) What really made me post though was Sea Spray Fortress :) I love the design, it's something that uses alot of Castle Wall pieces yet somehow looks GOOD! Is there an interior to the fortress, and if so, can you put up shots (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: MLCad rotaton point?

(...) Okay, in MLCad (and possibly other LDraw GUIs), an individual part will rotate around its origin point. On any standard brick/plate/tile, this origin point is typically found in the exact center of the top surface, excluding any studs. So if (...) (13 years ago, 2-Oct-11, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

brick, dimension
(score: 1.413)

  c1970 castle

I very recently lost ALL my pre 1980 (including a couple from 1950's) instruction manuals. Well they wernt lost, but thrown away last year by my now mad and soon to be divorced wife. Nearly all of these have been recovered through this excellent (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  late 60s early 70s castle

I very recently lost ALL my pre 1980 (including a couple from 1950's) instruction manuals. Well they wernt lost, but thrown away last year by my now mad and soon to be divorced wife. Nearly all of these have been recovered through this excellent (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:GoGEz0.A6A@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I never use the gaps when rendering LEGO stuff. I agree with you that it de-LEGOizes the model a bit, but I've had a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  2002 Alpha Team squid set @ TRU in Pinole, California

Hey all, At least one of the 2002 sets has made it to the West coast! I snapped up one of these (can't remember the set #, believe it's called "Mission Deep Sea") and after I discovered all the great parts, I immediately wished I'd bought at least (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.413)

  Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

Although Santa's big night out is Christmas Eve, he also does a lot of pre-Christmas traveling as well. Many children to write Santa, informing him of their wants for Christmas, but many choose to visit him at malls to deliver their lists (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

wall
(score: 1.412)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

(...) Dear Kerry, It's goes like this: there were 4 big castle that could open: 6080 - king's castle (1984) 6073 - knight's castle (1984) 6074 - black falcon fortress (1986) 6085 - black monarch castle (1988) 6081 - king's mountain fortress (1990) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.412)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

In lugnet.castle, Kerry Raymond writes: (snipped) (...) I believe most of the early castle sets were "connectable". I can assure you about 6040, 6041, 6080 and 6081 (the last one can only be connected on one side). I believe 6073/4 were also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.412)

  Re: 8466 4x4 SUV at Costco for $70

(...) Robotwars is on on Saturday? Is this the American one on TNN or the UK one on PBS? So far this is what I can tell about Robot Fightin on TV: Monday 12:00AM TNN (32 Rogers) RobotWars Extreme Warriors Wednesday 8:00PM TLC (34 Rogers) Robotica (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

wall
(score: 1.412)

  city hall phase 3 photos uploaded

just letting you guys know that I uploaded another round of pictures from my latest construction project....City Hall Here is the brickshelf folder: (URL) is my description of the pictures: (URL) am close to being about 40% done. I still need to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.411)

  The Terrorformer! (BT1 Contest Entry)

Hi all! My submission to the BT1 Space Building Contest Catagory 5... (URL) those in control, I suggest the use of this thumbnail... (URL) page above describes most of the important details of my spacecraft, both from my story perspective and from a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Tanarth has been Updated!

Hey Tamy, great stuff! Both are very solid, "villagy-looking" buildings. I really like the wall pattern on the Greylen Quarters, you've pulled off the stone effect very well. I also liked the little hill at the corner of the Quarters. That, and the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.411)

  Re: Australia Day weekend LUGfest?

(...) According to my Dilbert Wall Calendar (and could one find a better source for such information?), there is an Australia Day holiday on 28/1/2 in ACT, NT, SA,Tas and WA. Up until Christmas we weren't expecting one in NSW, but the evidence in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.411)

More:  Next Page >>