  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3761 – 3780 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mega bloks compatible?

(...) Best-Lock is 20LDU's tall, while LEGO is the "correct" 24LDU's tall. That means, of course, that six Best-Lock bricks are as tall as five LEGO bricks, so you can cheat a little. Also, Best-Lock has a few 120LDU wall pieces that can be (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Re: Has anyone seen this?

Gino... I think the Lego folks, not to mention us LUGNETers, are gonna come down harder on you than those mecha at your "brikwarrior.com" website. Maybe they'll wall you up in MegaBloks... onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Re: Customs Explanation ( WAS: Bugs Lego S@H has arrived!!! good news and bad news :) :( )

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes (of politicians): (...) From my Dilbert wall calendar for April: Dilbert: Do you think you might be abusing your power? Wally: What would be the other reasons to have power? Cheers Richie Dulin (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

The type of theme you suggest is one I believe that all castle fanatics would drool over. Modular is the best way to go It's sure something that I wish TLG would return to. That's kinda what the original themes were like with the Crusaders and Black (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Re: All your phenomenon are belong to us

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GB65pK.51o@lugnet.com... (...) Heh. I agree, the speech bubble stuff, uhh, SUCKS. Its much more creative and entertaining when effort is put into integrating 'All Your Base' into (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.457)

  Re: new crane

(...) <snip> Cool! Thanks! Electric motors add another dimension to Technic building hands down. Bummer they are so expensive though! However I think we Technic buffs need to focus less on motors! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.456)

  Re: Artemis update

"Scott C. Beaton" <ovlov80@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GB9F9E.4J5@lugnet.com... (...) This is looking pretty tasty. I really like your use of slopes on the top edges, and the angled hull panels. The head-up display panels in the cockpit are (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.456)

  Re: New House

(...) Unfortunately I do not have a real staircase in the tower. The reason for this is the fact that you can't open the tower. If you have seen my Wizard's tower (where I used the counterpart white curved walls (URL) you will see one of the images (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.456)

  Re: Camera Positioning

(...) Hi Orion, The law of similar triangles comes to mind...... not that I consider myself much of a mathemetician. Pick an aribitrary camera distance greater than zero and calculate the size of the bounding box projected into a 2D plane (the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

dimension
(score: 1.456)

  Re: How do you store your shields?

(...) Well, a really big wall of those little 1x1 bricks with a stud on the side (you know, the kind they used to use to attach car headlights) might do the trick. Just stick the posts on the back into the hole in the middle. In the case of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.456)

  Re: Dump Truck MOC

In lugnet.town, Mark Sandlin writes: ... (...) It's funny, but I was just wondering the other day what a Sandlin town moc would look like... Three hours!??? You are fast! And that thing looks great... I really like it. Very clever use of panels in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Re: Modular Castle sets

(...) Good dimensions so far :) (...) The gatehouse IMHO is the hardest thing to design. The wall is the easiest (duh!), and the tower is somewhere in the middle. If I were you, I would go ahead and use a little black or grey in your modules, since (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Life on Mars TRU promotion on April 14, 2001

This promotion could have (and probably should have) been skipped at my local TRU. First of all it started an hour late. Then we went for lunch and came back and found it set up at the very back of the store. Since they didn't have "any room" they (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Re: Lego in Fish-tanks

Oh right. like sizing agent like used with Wall Paper. I still want a Liquid Lego Tornado!! Eric (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Sensor Assembly Problem

Hi, I'm using the handyboard for a robotics competition, and I have been having a problem when I use my compass and sonar together. I am using a Daventech SRF04 ultrasonic ranger, and a Daventech compass. Here is the problem: I can read the sonar (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.455)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) God help 'em if it's square. The Tech 2x4 plate is a real good solid LARGE hole, and to plug up the other two holes in the seat (so as not to confuse the minifigure) use a pair of 1x2 tiles as butt-bumpers. In many old castles, they didn't (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?

I must say I agree with Chris, a bit late now, but next time I'd be definately in. jason PS I shall be struggling to finish my MOC as it is! ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Dee <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> To: <> Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.455)

  Re: anyone want to participate in a town wall project for SCLF?

(...) Probably a bit late, as I only really have tomorrow night to work on this, but if you post a spec., I might have a try. Or maybe we use the SCLF as a pilot for something bigger and better next time? Chris (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.454)

  Re: Just a quick reminder...

(...) Hmmmm i'm thinking a building /wall full of melted/warped bricks "on fire" and having all my fire equipment responding to it for our next GATS show. (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.454)

  Re: Using 'containers' in Robolab

Thanks to you and Ben Irwin for your replies. After considerable beating my head against the wall I found my mistake: For the value in the angle container I had a constant instead of 'value of port 2' modifier. I surely will not forget that one. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

wall
(score: 1.454)

More:  Next Page >>