  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3361 – 3380 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: walls

(...) Ok, I need to go through all the sets I have and figure out what wall and furniture bits I want to part with. If you have anything exciting, a trade would be possible, but cash would be good also (I actually need to start turning stuff over (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.scala)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Cool new features at Brickbay

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) I guess it's the UK equivalent of "Have a nice day" over here. That one drove me up the wall for a while until I learned to tune it out. Just as meaningless. Kevin (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) Ack! Thanks a million for posting these--I'm now even MORE in love with the new wall segment, and I'll bet the Castle folks are busily and happily wetting themselves (this xposted there, with FUT->2001). Turrets, anyone? As for me, their (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: minor update

(...) First, I must say that you have backlit and focused your photos well. You have captured your subject matter and the vibrance of Leo colors well. Some people may not realize hw hard it is to get the lighting just right for tight minifig shots. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Wanted: Images of New Elements

(...) I'll endeavor to post pics tonight to brickshelf with the new parts I've noticed from the sets I have. (TIE, Droid Escape, & Exploion Studio) Mostly that will be the 1/4 round wall, the 1/4 round plate & the TIE stand. Oh yeah, I think the TIE (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  monitoring motor revolutions

I am currently working on a program that will monitor where a RCX goes. I am trying to establish a coordinate system so if it finds a light it can tell the location of the light. I was thinking about monitoring motor revolutions, but then I am (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Four prop-plane engine (Was: Re: Another Technic Creation)

(...) Despite my above average interest in WWII planes I could not picture what the Lancaster looks like, so I went to www.airliners.net and searched, they have a couple of photos if anyone else has the same problem :) Here is a good view of the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour

(...) I saw this bar-tender in Frankfurt at the visioncommand 2000 competition. They are obviously running a serial protocol on their 17 RCX ! (One RCX and the IR-Tower were under the desk in a box.) Why don't they offer tese protocol to the lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

wall
(score: 1.478)

  hovercraft

hi all now i think it's time to present you my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft (URL) got 5 movies in mov format but my site is too small so if someone has some room for my movies... all of them have 19.3M the only one tricky point (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.478)

  hovercraft

hi all now i think it's time to present you my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft (URL) got 5 movies in mov format but my site is too small so if someone has some room for my movies... all of them have 19.3M the only one tricky point (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic) !

measurement
(score: 1.478)

  Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Get the nth Dimension Star Wars CAD model again. I had posted these models to brickshelf after the nth-Dimension website went down. After the brickshelf moderating went up, my folder has been blocked. So I have made a webpage so you can stil get the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad) !

dimension
(score: 1.478)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

(...) Hi Kris, In addition to Lester's comment here some ideas and statements regarding your project. As Lester stated, you will need accurate distance, speed and direction measurements - and that is so true. Furthermore, for calculating coordinates (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Re: My thoughts on the 2001 sets (Life on Mars and LEGO Studios)

Looking at the catalog pic of the new LoM set, it appears that the pnuematic thing sends Martian figures through the tubes to the stations. It also looks like the tan station from 7316 fits on the end of one of the tubes. I'm wondering if 7313 and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Hobby Trains are increasing in popularity

I once read that hobbies like mrr do better in times of recession. The MS report would then agree with this as our economy has been showing signs for some time of slowing down. The reasoning of up-sales in times of a slower economy is that people (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Hey you Yanks! Catch up with the "World's Mistake"

(...) Someone please correct me if I have this wrong, but I vaguely remember something about Thomas Jefferson being largely responsible for rejecting the metric system in this country - he had his own pet way of determing what should be a meter that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

measurement
(score: 1.477)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4yM2w.CLE@lugnet.com... (...) Just there to add 'randomness' and a feeling of wear/weathering. Perhaps a lesson I have leaned from LEGOLand models, such as the wall of the German (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Lego at PowerHouse

Hi, all. Dunno if this is old news, but I heard on the box this morning that there's a Lego display at the PowerHouse museum in Sydney. They were saying it's straight from Denmark - hasn't been anywhere else, but were showing the Mindstorms (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Re: articulation points?

(...) Pedant's corner: This reminds me of an argument I've had several times, and to be honest have yet to come to a definitive answer. The maximum number of degrees of freedom an object can have in three dimensional space is six; translation in the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Part help and White Ninja find.

(...) The yellow castle wall-corner can be found in 6276 Eldorado Fortress, and probably other pirate sets too. Bryan (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.477)

  Blacktron I parts for sale

I have for sale some Blacktron pieces I. All are used, but it good to excellent condition : 5 Blacktron I minifigs, complete with visor etc. 5 of the big panels, as found in 6987 LDRAW 2408 Panel 10 x 6 x 11 with the Blacktron logo 6 LDRAW 2345 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.477)

More:  Next Page >>