 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 873
872  |  874
Subject:
monitoring motor revolutions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:25:15 GMT

I am currently working on a program that will monitor where a RCX goes.  I
am trying to establish a coordinate system so if it finds a light it can
tell the location of the light.  I was thinking about monitoring motor
revolutions, but then I am worried about how to handle bouncing off of a
wall.  Does anyone have any ideas?