 Robotics / RCX / 866
Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Bert Giesen writes:

The LEGO Compagny has build a bar-tender with 17 RCX-modules, 44 motors and
serves
whine, juice or M&M's  depending on the color of the card you present to it.

I saw this bar-tender in Frankfurt at the visioncommand 2000 competition.
They are obviously running a serial protocol on their 17 RCX !
(One RCX and the IR-Tower were under the desk in a box.)
Why don't they offer tese protocol to the lugnet community ?

By the way we found some fake-parts at this bartender as well at the
wall-crawler. They cut of a lot of pieces. You don't believe me ? Send me an
e-mail and i'll send you a photo.

Rainer