  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Hey, Todd, I'd like to nominate this site for the Cool Lego Site of the Week. Franklin (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Pirate Game Mortars: First Draft

Hi Frank and Pirate Game folks! Here's my musing on the "Big Honkin' Mortar" issue. Comments, suggestions, detections of imbalance, etc. are welcome. ARCHIMEDES' REVENGE: Siege Mortars in Evil Stevie's Pirate Game (I haven't written an introduction (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Just bought the Football sets

(...) To be honest, not much. Just enough to fill up one of those "end shelves", it wasn't on the main lego wall, and i only spotted them as i turned around to walk back out. But there were still a few of each set left. The way these are priced (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: bulk ordering is here!

Mike, (...) (some (...) (or (...) Indeed. Actually, most of my prices are lower, except for the tiles and the light gray elements. I am almost ready to launch. I can't wait to buy a lot of thoe 1x4x3 trans-blue thin wall parts. Good part call, Lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Brickfest

(...) One thing which you may not have realized initially was how close to the beginning you arrived. It probably would have been worthwhile your just jumping in right away. I think you're right though, a new player probably shouldn't be placed off (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) Well I am going to scrutinize the details as I utilze my insomnia to accomplish something...lol I can't wait for the Green Ninjas and Emp strngholds from S@H to arrive (and elements from half a dozen trades) John (Who is staring at his (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Specification for Adapter for RCX

Ildefonso Junior Zanette schreef: (...) Not with the RCX... it needs AC. Several people damaged / killed their RCX, apparently because the diodes to convert the AC to DC don't like DC. And also check the total VA / Watt rating. The original type has (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Temporary Castle World site

(...) I'll get prelim pics up earlier if possible-i guess my non castle creations and captions and wall paper can wait!!!What info do u need for castle world??? Ravi (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Mislabeled elements: new item numbers

I ordered two of the mispackaged/mislabeled bulk packs, and after making it clear that I wanted the "incorrect" items instead of the soon-to-be-correct versions, learned that they now have different item numbers: 3444 Black 45-degree roof ridges (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Headlights

Teleoperating robots with cameras the first thing you notice is how abruptly the cameras respond to low light levels. They go from working to very gray and graining rather suddenly. Just a little light will keep them working. I tried several things (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: mystery castle piece

Besides 6085 and 6086, the blue horse cover (barding) also came in 6060, Knight's Challenge. However, none of these sets come with gray wall pieces. Michael Fawcett <mfaw337397@aol.com> wrote in message news:FwB24x.G3G@lugnet.com... (...) horse- (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

(...) Besides lots of grey, dark grey, and brown bricks: -arches, 1x3, 1x4, half arches, inverse arches, and a lot of brown arches for trees -arched windows -roof pieces (already ordered some of these) -1x1x2 black shutter-holding bricks -small (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  mystery castle piece

Hello all, looking for a little help in determining which set my blue horse- cover piece comes from? Is it from a large castle building set as I also have many grey castle wall pieces that came with this blue piece. I have found a number of castle (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Models for Display at Kidvention

I have my shadwick castle and royal coach that could be shown, and if anyone out there has some of the royal knights sets then the model can be built as well. Dont bother looking for pirates, you wont find anything because ldraw doesnt have very (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

wall
(score: 1.506)

  European Soccer Championship 2000 in danger of being canceled! (hoax warning!)

The European Soccer Championship 2000 has been in danger of being canceled due to stolen balls! The Lego® bad guy Dr. Feinfinger with his 6495 Time Tunnelator has caught a waggon full of footballs, which where produced for European Soccer (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  #6365 and #6349 Houses needed badly!

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I have been on Lugnet so I hope all is well with everyone. Anyway, my house hunting has gone very well for my suburb project. I just recently got two 7' x 3' tables to add to my city. I really can't start painting (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Problem with new bulk "Train Windows" - They are clear, not blue!

The "Train Windows" bulk set is shown as a clear light blue thin-wall. I asked to make sure of this with the operator and she said that they are the same as in the current train set. Instead, I got a bunch of clear thin-walls! They have no tint at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Poor Richard's Guarded Inn variant with white Tudor walls

(...) Excellent work!...I have been remiss in keeping up with Castle postings lately... I really like your Tudor wall sticker idea...I had never conceived o this being possible...yet another reason I will have to ditch this little black browser box (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.505)

  Collector Grade from Star Wars Fan Club store

Thought I'd comment on my recent experience ordering from (URL) I purchased several Gungan Subs when they cleared them out recently. These were marked as Collector Grade as many things on their site are. Such items typically demand a significantly (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dimension
(score: 1.505)

  Re: Finally...

(...) Why would you put tiles on your wall just to take pictures of your mech lying down, when it would be easier to take the pictures of the mech on your kitchen floor? :-) Love what you have done!!! Keep building. Jude If Barney is any indication, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.505)

More:  Next Page >>