 Castle / 4919
Re: Bulk castle parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:42:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What castle parts would people be likely to order in bulk, now that LD
is here.
Besides lots of grey, dark grey, and brown bricks:
-arches, 1x3, 1x4, half arches, inverse arches, and a lot of brown arches for
trees
-arched windows
-roof pieces (already ordered some of these)
-1x1x2 black shutter-holding bricks
-small shutters to go with them, as well as the rectangular doors and rounded
doors that go with them
-green foliage pieces
-tall trees
Hopefully, LEGO will see that there are a lot of people just waiting to throw
money at them, and greatly expand their bulk selection.
-Marc

-I am also not crazy about the castle wall piece. I traded all mine away at
Brickfest.