 Castle / 4915
Re: Bulk castle parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:50:15 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Dylan Bradley writes:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
What castle parts would people be likely to order in bulk, now that LD
is here.

Personally? Grey bricks, green bricks, trees, tiles, grey plates, in that
order.

Walls. Walls, and plenty of them.

:-)
I think he was asking about thepieces that re already in production.
But either way, I wouldn't want to order castle walls now that grey bricks are
easily available. Though, I guess that's just me (and Eric Kingsley, IIRC).
I'm not crazy about the castle walls, and would rather build in bricks. Not
that I dislike the walls-- but I prefer to work with something versatile, and
unforcing. The walls sometimes constrain the buildings; altho' I admit it is a
challange to work around that, I prefer not to have a window every five bricks.

just my 2 cents,
-Shiri
What pisses me off (or would if IO was accually going to order from
them...) is that you cant order 1 x 1 and 1 x 2 bricks, which are hard
to get in grey AFAIK unless you buy a lot of the grey brick packs to get
them.