 Castle / 4924
Re: Bulk castle parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Heck no - I'd rather have bricks than pre-fab too.

Glad to see I'm not alone. :-)
I just remembered someone commenting about me disliking the walls, so I
figured I'm in a minority about this.

I agree with Richard, though- patterned walls would be nice to see. Or, if
that would work, stickers like you (Jeff) suggested... that's a good idea!

The only kind of
walls I'd really think about ordering would be the quarter-octagon ones
(both large and small), because you can't do that well with bricks.

I agree! In brown, those are cool for trees, too. And they look nicely on
corners.

If
I want a window I'll use an arch.

'Zactly!! And then you can make them at any size, and any height you want.

Arches/half-arches, grey/dk. grey/black, any and all sizes
Brown bricks and plates
Those cool arched/latticed windows in various colors

Definitely agree to all these. Since we're wish-listing (I suppose), here're
my wishes:

-minifig smiley heads... lots and lots of 'em...
-legs, arms, headwear in all (or at least most) colors
-(this is *very* wish-y)  torsos printing with different printings (fancy
ordering BFs by the 25s!!!)
-tiles in all colors
-bricks in all colors (I'd love to build a pink house to go with that pink
hair that I won't have to modify ;o)

I agree with Richard's thoughts that we shouldn't be limited by piece
selection... from now, *we* can decide what parts to use!

-Shiri