 Town / 1126
1125  |  1127
Subject:
#6365 and #6349 Houses needed badly!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:21:06 GMT

Hi everyone!  It's been awhile since I have been on Lugnet so I hope all is
well with everyone.  Anyway, my house hunting has gone very well for my suburb
project.  I just recently got two 7' x 3' tables to add to my city.  I really
can't start painting the tables until I have the rest of the houses.  I really
need the #6365 house and the #6349 house.  I have not seen any 6365 houses for
sale in a long time (except for that MISB one on eBay) and I don't want to go
back to school with my suburb project not done yet.  It seems like the 6349's
are plentiful.  I actually have this set, only it's MISB.  I don't want to
open that set because that's the way I am.  Kevin Salm has set me up with one
he won, but that doesn't have original instructions.  I would like one that
has the original instructions.  Can anyone help me out with these sets?

I really don't know who all has seen my Lego site.  Everything has changed.  I
added to my layout and everything.  Here's the site address if anyone wants to
check it out:

http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Palace/5275/

The number of visitors is decreasing.  I HAVE to have a different layout.
Does anyone know where the heck Sanjay is?!?!?!  Anyway, I have painted the
wood strips red, yellow, green, and blue.  I added custom shelves on that
short wall next to the door.  The plastic shelves are no longer there.
EVERYTHING has been cleared out.  It's officially a "Lego Room."  I just
mentioned the new tables and that's where the suburb is going.  I'm currently
working on my mountain.  SO, when this is all done, I plan to re design the
webpage.  If anyone is curious as to what little bits look like so far, I can
take pictures as I have a digital camera.  Shoudln't be too much of a
problem.

SO, can anyone help me out with the houses?!?!? :-)

Thanks for your time.

Brendan Coughlin
Duck360198@aol.com