 Castle / 4996
Re: Poor Richard's Guarded Inn variant with white Tudor walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

See Poor Richard's work at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/gi/givariant.html
The site is approx. 200 KB and will take from 30 seconds - 1 minute to load.

You'd think these freaky knights were guarding the Golden Mead instead of the
baser ale more common in Poor Richard's CW...

=P

-- Richard

Excellent work!...I have been remiss in keeping up with Castle postings
lately...

I really like your Tudor wall sticker idea...I had never conceived o this
being possible...yet another reason I will have to ditch this little black
browser box for a real computer some day soon...

I have always wanted to take a crack at making my own version of the much
soght after Garded Inn...your "sticker generator" makes this a more
attractive mini project.

                      john
(who was blown away by the Lady Blacktron sticker idea)