  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Groan of the week #16

One day God calls down to Noah and says "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark". Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want after all you're the guv'". But God interrupts, "Ah but there's a catch this time (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: MOC: Palace at Jahmong

(...) Nice. I like how you added some landscaping elements to elevate your castle. Both the road and the wall really add a lot to your creation. I really liked the wall and the gate - it was really well done. I see you also messed around with (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Michael Ulring wrote in message ... (...) one (...) Well, if LEGO Direct comes through, we'll be ordering bulk grey bricks... Of course with something the size of your modules, there is a weight advantage to the castle wall sections. Of course (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Best SW set for Castle purposes?

(...) 3x3x6 castle wall corner in brown. One obvious use is that if one gets so many 1/2 octagon pieces that one is at a total loss as to how to use them is that one can slightly increase the height of a tree or two (of course it only takes 18 sets (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  scala

I have a new e-mail address just checking to see if I can post. I need a wall and window for Scala set 3119 or set 3290. Anyone have an extra wall :) or know where we can still buy these sets? (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.scala)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Increase touch sensor sensitivity?

You can try setting your sensor mode to raw or percent, and seeing if you can get useful values. I way able to use a touch sensor as a trinary switch this way. The full range in raw mode is 0 to 1023. I think my values were around 0-300, 301-900 and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Do you care about the perception of AFOLs/ALEs in the wider community?

(...) People seem to think I am out of my mind when they see my Lego room. When I was building the room the neighbors would ask "What are you building, another bedroom?" I would say, "no, a Lego room." At that point I got strange looks and they (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  FA(eBay): Arctic parts lots! Polar bears, figs, wall sections, trans boulders, tracks, etc etc

Auctions ending on 13/02/2000 ---...--- 6 Arctic POLAR BEARS! (URL) 12 Arctic people, many extras (URL) 8 bue Arctic wall sections (URL) Arctic ice-boulders, beasties (URL) Arctic/Space vehicle tracks (URL) Orange hulls/noses, 4/6 wide (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Stereograms of my Space and Vignette MOCs

(...) Here's one straight out of LDView (cross-eyed): (URL) The same picture wall-eyed: (URL) --Travis (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: tinkering with docks

(...) I like these ideas very much. So you're saying, this concept clamps around a hole in the wall or ceiling, not requiring it to be fastened by studs on the wall or ceiling? ~Trev (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Just for reference, the Dragon Eggs sets are marketed as what they are--a Dragon figure in an egg, with no claims of included bricks. The Dragons typically have a four-stud arrangement on their backs to accommodate a seated minifig. Other sets (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: New Train Window Ideas (old and copied)

(...) That's a good idea to use the 1x1 technic beam with a 1.21 techinic pin with stud end. I wonder if connecting with only one stud at either end would give the wall of windows to much freedom to rotate? Probably no problem since the wall of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Imperial Armada

(...) Sure it could. Heck, they already used wall elements, one-piece rowboats, big hull pieces... Pirates Jr. would probably have one-piece hulls for all the ships, would lose the detailed decorations that made the large ships so nice, probably (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Specification for Adapter for RCX

Hi, I am looking for the EXACT specification for Lego's wall-wart for the RCX. What is its exact power ratings etc. etc? So, if anyone has the Lego wall-wart, can you read the specs out for me. Thanks Ram (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: RCX 2.0 Power Supply

(...) Sure it can be done, but it is very uncommon. I seriously doubt that any wall-wart (even very good ones) do it. I have a very high quality wall-wart. It puts out 2A at 3 to 24V, is very stable at the whole range from very little to full load (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  New and improved tower - was Re: Corner Tower for Modular Wall System

Based on suggestions and ideas that I received in response to the first tower, I have made some adjustments and have a new and improved tower design. The new design, and comparisons to the old, can be found here: (URL) use of a new, steeper, stair (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Trying to find old mecha

Hi, I have tried reviewing my saved mails, and the archives for this but cant find it. It was a diorama with a wall section of city, sporting a well greebled and armed wall, some scenery, a landed spacecraft styled a little bit like one of the ships (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: Most redundant Lego part

You won't believe what a piece of junk the new Castle Wall 3 x 8 x 6 from the Knights Kingdom sets is. The middle section has the shape of the Castle Wall 3 x 4 x 6, but then on both sides there are lower, straight sections of 2 studs wide each (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  Re: akro-mils 64 drawer storage center

In lugnet.storage, Ray Sanders wrote: snip, snip The wall of lego parts... (URL) of the units are the red 44-drawer model, the other half are the blue 64-drawer model. About half are populated when this picture was taken. Storage units are mounted (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.823)

  RE: what is the rarest piece

Hi, I know this thread has been going for a while, so I'll throw in my 0.02. Some people may have listed these already: yellow 2x2 thin wall from 6521 and anything else? yellow 2x2 thin wall with lightning bolt from 6671. in anything else? In 6781, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.823)

More:  Next Page >>