  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 241 – 260 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Auction V update

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V My last big auction was on eBay and while I made a better return, many of my regular customers didn't participate due to a beef with how eBay works. I do this primarily to justify buying sets and keeping the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.579)

  Re: Does anyone have the 8479 bar code truck?

(...) The clutch gear is the same basic size as a normal 24-tooth gear, but the center (where the axle passes through) can spin freely if there is too much force holding the gear in place. I believe the gear says right on it that it will stall (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

brick, wall
(score: 2.578)

  [MN] Dark Gray Lots Posted - Castle Parts, Bricks, Plates, Slopes, BURPs, Chains, Vehicle Parts

I've just finished posting all of the DARK GRAY lots to the BRICKS auction site. The new lots are listed below. MANY more lots to come, I've still got Light Gray, Red, White, Green, Plant, and Animals to go! Should have another batch up later (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.578)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) Yeah, I'm inclined to agree... but it could vary from castle to castle, too. I think I'd rather see castles without the castle siding too... less realistic to have windows every foot. Here's another question... how thick should they be? should (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

brick, wall
(score: 2.578)

  Re: Auction V update - deals and steals

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.577)

  Re: In town the rest of the week

(...) Reminds me of something that happened in my drivers ed class: Instructor: "Always aim for the softer target." Friend: "So if we have the options of hitting a brick wall and a pedestrian, we should hit the pedestrian?" Instructor: "Yes." Now (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

brick, wall
(score: 2.577)

  Re: Lego units

That's a pretty straightforward calculation if you know the dimensions of a Lego piece. However, actually measuring Lego parts doesn't give very even measurements in either inches or millimeters. Note that a plate is 8 LDU thick and that a 1-stud (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.576)

  10,000 Elements: 2200+ plates, 850+ slopes

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) lugnet.general– General community discussion of LEGO® sets, themes, promotions, characters, business units, parks, histories, future plans, catalogs, item pricing and availability, etc.; also, community-wide discussion of experiences and ideas (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

Hi all, In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes writes: <snip> (...) What kit does this flexible towbar come from? I had one, but do not have all the old boxes, and instructions from when I was a kid. I'd like to get a list of all the kits I had all those (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) I have a towbar that came with set #285 Samsonite Gift set. I'm assuming it came with the set, however I did recieve it opened but in very nice shape. I also have an instruction sheet to an unnumbered red Samsonite tanker truck with grey tires (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

(...) If I'm not mistaken, these values give an inter-stud distance of 1.875? That's closer to 2, and remember that a plate placed as you say is a *very* tight fit, and if you don't place / remove it carefully, you'll actually end up marking the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.575)

  Re: Relative and Absolute Measurement of the Lego Brick

Umm ... How does this fit into lugnet.general? -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Jim Hughes" <hughesJ@one.net> wrote in message news:G8H1F9.ErE@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. (...) these (...) of (...) measured (...) towbar (...) micrometer or (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 2.575)

  8251 Sonic Cycle

This set may have been inventoried before, but I couldn't find it, so I made my own. Notes: (1) 'gray' is the American spelling, 'grey' is the British spelling. (2) dk = dark (3) tr = transparent/translucent (4) The flexible tubes were probably (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

brick, wall
(score: 2.575)

  Updated wants list

First, I want to thank all of you who have taken the time and put forth the effort to supply parts from my previous wants lists. I have been able to complete many sets just through you and other generous members of this group. My only hope is that I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.575)

  FS: Used Train and Town sets (with pics)

I'm offering these up to folks on Lugnet and RTL before they make their way to eBay. Sets come from outside my personal collection. They are being sold to recover costs of a large purchase. Some prices may be negotiable, email me for more specific (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.574)

  Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

(...) Cool! The AT-ST would look great alongside the AT-AT's! (...) Hmm.... I think maybe I'll invest in a bunch of Naboo Swamps-- they've got a bunch of brown pieces for color-- and even some green! We can also maybe grab some brown baseplates from (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 2.574)

  Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.

(...) Yeah, kinda too bad we don't have more time... I don't think I'll keep mine up for too long after the event, tho... I've been on a castle theme kick for a while, but with most of my grey bricks used up in the AT-AT (and now the mountain too) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, wall
(score: 2.574)

  thousands of bargains (literally!) at my auction

Christopher's LEGO parts auction V: I have taken bits and pieces from my previous auctions and the ones that I participate in as a buyer for this format. 10 Sept 99: Any listing without a bid can be bid on at any level. If no one else wants it for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

brick, wall
(score: 2.574)

  Taking offers on remaining Town sets until Midnight EST tomorrow (Fri)

Here is the list of remaining sets I'm selling, best offer at or above asking price as of Midnight EST tomorrow, Friday Oct. 8th will get the set. Any sets with no offer will appear on eBay this weekend. I have lowered the asking prices on almost (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, wall
(score: 2.573)

More:  Next Page >>