  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  commercial accents  [DAT]

Perhaps the proper title should be "restaraunt" accents, but since I plan on making more of these for different business, "commercial" should do. Brian (bbq) Sauls 0 FILE caccent1.dat 0 MPD Author: Brian Sauls 0 0 This .MPD was compiled using (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Unique Gear Part - what is it 2.5 /5.0 in Motor Kit

What is the gear marked 2.5 /5.0 that comes with the Motor kit ? The gear looks lie a 24 tooth, but is white and a bit thicker, and has a grey hub inside that turns. As far as I can tell, the point is if the gear jams/binds or the object trys (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Re: Unique Gear Part - what is it 2.5 /5.0 in Motor Kit

=>From: "Matt Silver" <silverm@tech-center.com> =>... =>What is the gear marked 2.5 /5.0 that comes with the Motor kit ? =>The gear looks lie a 24 tooth, but is white and a bit thicker, and has a =>grey hub inside that turns. I've heard it called (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Re: IRPD revisited

(...) Very nice! Although I think your statement about robots breaking apart when they hit a wall is a bit over-dramatic. Lego creations stick together pretty well -- I've built a large number of robots with mechanical bump sensors. That's not to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Re: Current Town Projects

Erin Windross <dwindross@pacificcoast.net> wrote in message news:FIBty4.32J@lugnet.com... (...) I know of someone who is attempting that. He sent me a photo of a partly completed elevated highway but instead of using roadplates he was using 2x2 (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) but (...) I received a great E-mail from Tom Stangl who told me the Baylit's prices are quite high. Please do not think that the prices below are my starting price! I would love to get the price I've posted, but you all are lego people and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  Hello !

Just a quick post to introduce myself to the list. Alan Kershaw, age 42 Amazed to find these LEGO resources on the net (and that there are other people out there who like LEGO enough to write about it) I have been playing with LEGO since I was about (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  [DAT Explorer] Feature request

Kevin: I found a Netscape on one of the other machines in the lab and walked a bit around in the post office. I noticed one strange thing - I appear to be transparent. Could you insert a minifig at the camera position, so the reflections show that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.552)

  sproaty's responses (Re: What do I have to do to..)

(...) what??? that's it??!?? no zany, off-the-wall response?? are you okay, sproaty? i look forward to reading your posts (even searching them out from time to time) just to see the bizarre comments you make and all you say is a one-line response? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  RE: IRPD revisited

(...) Correct. You need to learn how to build your touch sensors in a smarter way. The most intuitive way is to have a feeler arm that presses a button when it touches the wall. The problem with this design is that your feeler has a very short range (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  FS, I need to clear some space.....

Well, I've decided to offer thses item to all of you before I put them out on Ebay, or Bricks. So here is the list, if you are intrested in any of them let me know. This is an auction, so if you want it let me know I will close it on Sunday the 26th (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Why are these bricks different ?

Today I picked some misc bricks at a yard sale (Pink 'Lego for her tub' if it matters). While sorting through them, I noticed that two light gray 2x2 bricks were actually a slightly different shade. Then I noticed the same on a couple of 2x3 lt-gray (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  lenses, webcams, magnafication

As part of my masters research I need to collect images of the leaves of the plant that I study for later image analysis. Typically this is done through a destructive harvest of the tissue and the image is captured using a flatbed scanner. My (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

measurement
(score: 1.551)

  Toy Go Round has LOTS o' Lego!

As I checked in today on my break, this is what they had in the window. Keep in mind all these sets are not complete (most are 95%), and fairly dusty. Also, some minifigs are incorrect to the sets and not all may be present. However, the instruction (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Re: Cool mech model in July/August mania mag

(...) Here is a scan of the model: (URL) very cool model and presentation (with knocked down wall at his feet). This image is published without the author's permission. Rhaj of Massachusetts, if you are out there, fill us in on this cool model! (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Re: Space is fantastic......

(...) Though I never actually built it, I had a very cool dream about an M:Tron base. It was on a 32x32 green baseplate. The back half of the plate was covered in a wall of BURPs, and the front half had a forest of palm trees. Behind the mountain of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.space)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Lugnet Roll-Call

Lugnet Roll-call........September 1999 Name: Kevin D. Salm Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 14 Location: Vernon Center, New York USA (near Utica, NY) E-mail Address: kdsalm@dreamscape.com LEGO/home page URL(s): not (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.people)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Re: LEGO Riddle.......

Well, it's a slow day in my brain, so I can't be sure... but here is my guess: 1. The common piece would be the basic 1x1 2. The rare pieces might be the 'macaroni' bricks. I think that's what they're called. I'm thinking of the ones that are (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Re: LEGO Stereogram (see it in 3D!)

(...) one technique I found that helps me to "see" these things is to focus my eyes to a depth past the image, like the wall behind the monitor. then move to have the screen in front but still eyes focus to the wall distance. It takes a little (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

wall
(score: 1.551)

  Re: Lets get a datsville castle going

(...) Hmm. Hadn't considered that, really. It's a serious style choice. I know what I'd probably go with(1), but I suspect everyone has their preferences for how their walls look. :/ (...) I had in mind no real style requirements - I think it would (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.551)

More:  Next Page >>