 Local / United Kingdom / 1215
1214  |  1216
Subject:
Hello !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:42:38 GMT

Just a quick post to introduce myself to the list.
Alan Kershaw, age 42
Amazed to find these LEGO resources on the net (and that there are other
people out there who like LEGO enough to write about it)
I have been playing with LEGO since I was about 7, and being somewhat
retentive I still have most of the bits, so am busy downloading building
instructions for my childhood sets.

Questions:
Are there any organised events in the North of England ?

I have been buying job lots of LEGO from a variety of sources over the last
couple of years and have some bits that I consider quite bizarre. (The long
rectangular bits that seem to be filled with lead, The yellow wall pieces with
mock Tudor finish)Is there any way of finding out which sets these belong to ?

Cheers

Alan Kershaw