  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Containers

Karim wrote in message ... (...) account... (...) holds (...) pieces (...) Well, I just (well several hours ago) tried this out. The geometry doesn't quite work out. To fill in those who haven't seen the picture, the key is that staggered, opposing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.840)

  Brickos fun and games!

Hello. I have finally got gcc 2.95.3 - the official brickos compiler - installed on my computer (SUSE Linux). I can type "make" and compile all the brickos directory fine. firmdl3 works fine. BUT, dll doesn't seem to work. When I use dll to download (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

wall
(score: 1.839)

  Wall Street, Politics and $

Wall street and your tax dollars at work ... at a sunny vacation resort. (URL) they got my 401K in one of those piles. Brian Darrow (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.835)

  Re: Built my first Guarded Inn

(...) Agree entirely! Grey wall pieces, greay corner wall pieces, a tudor wall piece, those nice black roof slopes. And of course the return of the mighty superduperbad Black Falcons as well, who have probably always been my favourite faction. The (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.835)

  Idea: Wall-breaker

I am thinking aobut a tank, with a touch and light sensor at the front, and when it hits something, a wall for example, the light sensor will analyze the colour of the wall. If it is the same colour as my wall at home, it will turn arund. If ain´t (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.833)

  Re: BRICKFEST; Castle wall components

(...) Shiri, Excellent wall section!!! Unfortunatly there is just to much going on in my life at the moment to be able to make it down for the fest in D.C. I would like to go but I just don't think I can. I will be looking forward to all your (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

wall
(score: 1.833)

  Re: Town Wall

In lugnet.castle, Joachim Probst writes: <snip> (...) Joachim, I really like your wall system quite a bit. All the modular city/town walls that have been appearing are all very interesting. I especially like how you used castle wall pieces without (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.833)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(...) They want to charge a lot; it ain't gonna happen. :( (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  **wall wart for RCX**

Hi all, I was wondering what is the voltage and amps req. for the rcx and what about ac dc polarity? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks! -Mike -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Robotic Wheelchair in Wall Street Journal

Check out today's Wall Street Journal, Page B1, above the fold, for an in depth article with much better photos than on the web site. I'm sure it's on the WSJ web site, too, but I haven't checked. Bill Richman (...) RMT (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Anyone implemented wall following behavior

Has anyone successfully implemented wall following behavior? If so, what kind of sensors or sensor tricks did you use to maintain a constant distance from the wall. Also do you have examples of nqc code that you would be willing to share? Your help (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Framing Build Room Wall All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Last night was very productive. I designed, purchased materials, and built the inner most 2x4 wall that (...) (13 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Re: Target Toy Sale starts today!!! (was Re: Target Toy Sale starts tomorrow)

(...) It was wall to wall at one of my local Targets, layby line stretch the length of the store. Fortunately, the Fort Legoredos we're hidden way out the back (away from the regular LEGO shelf), so they moved slowly so I had time to make multiple (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Re: Mid Year Toy Sales.

(...) I have only found crowds at Target and it's literally wall to wall people (same as the warehouse sale for those that went). It's not easy pushing a trolley that's stacked 2-3 feet above the top while everyone you pass asks 'why are you buying (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Re: Wall construction - 1xN or 2xN?

(...) A 2x wall built from two layers of 1x's allows you to have different colors on the inside and outside, and allows you to block light coming through cracks by staggering the layers. The layers tend to separate on large walls, though, unless you (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.832)

  Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

The Wall Street Journal has a nice (albeit technologically simplified) article today on Lego Mindstorms' popularity among adults. It's not, to my knowledge available on-line, and for copyright reasons I won't post it all here. But here's a couple (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.831)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) So, you want brown wall sections, but you want them to be 1 by 5 by 6 kind, like the black, grey white, yellow and red windowed ones, NOT the 1 by 6 by 6 white and brown ones with the logs already moulded into them? Not to pop your bubble, but (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.831)

  Re: Any experience with measuring rotations?

(...) Easy. A light sensor. Point the sensor at a disk that's shaded from white to black. I've used that to detect the distance a robot is from a wall (wall following), using just a black & a white dot (1x1) which are moved in front of the sensor. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

wall
(score: 1.831)

  Re: Great Eastern Wall

(...) look like they were added to the scenery rather than the other way around. "Organic" is the wrong word to apply to constructions of mostly stone, but I hope you know what I mean! (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

wall
(score: 1.831)

  Re: Castle wall 4444p03 with inverted pattern ??

(...) The wall part included in set 6074 does not have the black lines pattern inverted. I have no idea where this auction part comes from. Damien (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.830)

More:  Next Page >>