 Robotics / 2008
2007  |  2009
Subject:
Anyone implemented wall following behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:55:14 GMT

Has anyone successfully implemented wall following behavior?  If so, what
kind of sensors or sensor tricks did you use to maintain a constant distance
from the wall.  Also do you have examples of nqc code that you would be
willing to share?

Your help is appreciated.

Tom Lageson
tml@tennantco.com

p.s. I live in Minnesota if there are any other Minnesota Mindstormers that
want to contact me.  I am putting together a list.