 Robotics / 2007
Re: legOS - Does it work for you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 17:43:04 GMT

lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Joel A. Kunze) writes:
Additionally, the speed demo does not work at all like it appears it should.
The 'prgm' button on the RCX has no effect, and the speed of the motor
increases as long as the 'run' button is down. Again, after multiple pushes
of the 'run' button, it appears to get stuck on and ignores further button
pushes (but still increases speed when run button is down.)

If you change the BUTTON_RUN to BUTTON_PROGRAM in the speeds
function it will work properly.  Although there seems to be
very little difference between a speed of 1 and a speed of 7.

-rick