 Castle / 10878
Re: Built my first Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
So to follow up, what would be the next best set for lego to release, that
you *think* will be released?  I would be escstatic if if the next Legend
in the castle line would be the Black Falcon Fortress - between all the
basic bricks, falcon figs, and grey castle corner walls, I would have a
hard time restraining myself.

Just a thought :)

-- Pawel

Agree entirely! Grey wall pieces, greay corner wall pieces, a tudor wall
piece, those nice black roof slopes. And of course the return of the mighty
superduperbad Black Falcons as well, who have probably always been my
favourite faction. The set is smaller than many other castles and would be
more affordable than say the Kings Castle, while being a lot more exciting a
model. So people who weren't necesarily so into castle might still want to
get one. While crazy castleheads like me (who bought 5 Guarded Inns), could
just buy as many as we wanted.

After that, I would love to see the return of the pack of minifigs, with 2
Black Falcons, a Lion Crusader, a Peasant and two forestmen.

Magnus