  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help needed: my custom beards

(...) Do you remember what the machine looked like? Check out my Brickshelf folder for pictures of two I've used. (URL) The 3DSystems one makes resin parts, which might have been the ones you didn't like. OTOH it holds detail really well, so maybe (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Heavily modified 8880 chassis, succesfully motorised and solar powered.

(...) An image says more than a thousand words :D (URL) this above image you see the part of the car the motor is strapped to. On top of the 2 yellow 8x1 plates rests the motor, with the 16 tooth gear on its axle. The rubber band around the motor (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.

(...) 3 studs long from front to back. You couldn't get a minifig inside it. The plate arrangement underneath: on top of the 2-wide foundation plates are 6 1x2 with centre stud plates, like so: +---+ +---+ | | | | | o |---+---| o | | | | | | +---+ o (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Do put your oar in Simon, I think you're making some good points (...) Knowing deep in your inner being what something means, and being able to use it to make predictions, are two different things. I won't pretend to understand quanta, or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: HELP!

(...) Robbie, Futher to my earlier message. I can now tell you that the Star Wars LCAD Archive will be hosting a TIE LoneScout in about 2-3 weeks time. However if you can't wait that long send me an e:mail and I'll e:mail them to you. All the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Part 6588 Question

There are many aspects of the art of piece nomenclature that continue to escape me, but this one has me completely stumped. I just came across what I think is ``Technic Gearbox 2 x 4 x 7'' (URL) doing an inventory of set 6775. I cannot for the life (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: The Flying Wing

(...) Yes--the "straightness" was also my big concern. The plane in Temple of Doom does look like a very heavily modified Horten wing, so if you dig around on Luft46 you should be able to get the specific geometries in drawings. The Horten wings did (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build.military)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Post something 2 Castle!

Something... It's been about 2 (two) dayz since the color scandal took over, and still .castle is quiet on all fronts. Surely we've got somethin' interesting going-on up in here. The Vikings are on their way, a few of the KK2 sets are not so bad, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

I don't mold plastic for a living but I think when you design plastic parts you have to design what you want to actually get, to a very high tolerance, and then you have to design the mold, which will have DIFFERENT dimensions than the desired part, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Nope, the number is right. Larry (and you?) misunderstood what part I was using as an example. But, the URL is wrong. The right URL is: (URL). (...) Is this your name for 2881, the official name for 2881, or something you made up on the spot? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  8455 - new form factor for large piston and switches

A very generous LPub and Lsynth fan bought me an 8455 as a gift. It arrived today and I'm very excited. I took some pictures of the new pneumatic parts, with the previous generation parts as a reference. The new form factor larger piston is on the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Track Designer layout available to DL

I've uploaded a suggested table arrangement layout to xdrive. Is assumes that we can snag 1 30"x70" (or 72") table with a heigh close to that of the others (35 5/8"). File is V-D0003R.tdl I've included the following text in the "Properties" of the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Inspiration...?

hey hey, Well, all other mecha builders constantly push me to build even better (and bigger) ;-) As far as non-lego inspiration goes, I think I get it from lots of places. anime (obviously) video games (there have been some sweet mecha games for PS2 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: USS Fletcher for public display

(...) Thank you Lindsay for taking kind interest in my model. To hear experienced Logo fans comment on your creations is always something extra. I agree that the forward hull is a weak part of my model. I will try to rebuild it either by SNOT and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  2.0 upgrade

is there any difference between the 1.5 and 2.0? is it possible to make a 1.5 into a 2.0? I'm getting mine on thursday from a friend for super cheap and can't wait to play with it. any suggestions for projects. The first thing I wanted to do was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

"Eivind Lokken" <Eivind.Andre.Lokken@fokus.no> wrote in message news:G7xxo3.5nw@lugnet.com... (...) What (...) playsets, (...) it (...) carrier. (...) they (...) Some small ships are still left - TIE Interceptor (my MOC uses the TIE Fighter and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Boiler idea

(...) I had a tough time playing around with this circular schleim idea about a year ago. I had been trying to "fill in" a 1-stud-wide version of this so that I could get a circle that was roughly 6-wide (decoration on the side of a Millyard (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Personality test vs. Religion

(...) Well, here's the juicy bit. It's sort of like a Christian believing in God. You can't disprove it, they can't prove it, but they have what they feel is evidence, based on "a feeling" or "an intuition": With me, I'm pretty gosh-darn indecisive. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Mindstorm Robotwars style competition in Southern California/Los Angesles area?

(...) I believe that if you use more motors driving the same wheel, you will obtain more torque/speed/acceler...ion/power. I liked the idea of divisions based on number of Motors and Max Absolute Weight instead of based on set usage. It would be too (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Classic Space Factory

Translating is hard work! But I am multilingual, so I figured I'd alleviate the wait a bit - at least for the first page. Here's my (subjective and in no way official) translation. Space Factory I have never believed that a legend such as the LL 928 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>