  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) I think ZNAP was an exciting departure for Lego. I am only sorry to see it effectively withdrawn before it had a chance. And I hope, like Ralph appears to, that it may not have been the end. If you compare todays ZNAP parts with original Lego (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.583)

  Re: the robot game field

Well, the sink is fixed (see earlier post) and I've managed to grab a few shots of the test setup I used to take measurement. (URL) are 4 pictures, the one labeled setup, is the simple test setup I built. the rcx is set to Light sensor, in Percent. (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.582)

  Dk grey bricks, Pirate and Ninja parts sale (eBay)

I have the following parts lots up for sale on eBay: 102 dark grey bricks and plates (URL) ship hull and parts (URL) thick green 12x24 baseplates (URL) log bricks and panels (URL) and Grey log bricks and wall panels (URL) ninja flyers (URL) red and (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.582)

  Castle Update: 6080 Now Complete

Hi. I've worked out a trade to replace the missing and damaged pieces from the 6080, so it will be sold complete. Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.582)

  Lego/RCX IRPD

Does anyone have any practical experience using devices like the Sharp IRPD with the RCX? What do you use it for? What sort of range does your application require? What sort of measurement rate is necessary? If you haven't tried one of these things (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.582)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Frank Filz wrote in message ... :What's the 3rd set? I stupidly bought Outlaw's Cabin (OC) on clearance at TRU for $5. It was my first MB set and all I knew was the price per piece was far less than Lego. This is one of the WORST packages ever made (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.582)

  Re: Clone Auctions and something cool for clone fans

(...) A friend of mine had these when we were growing up. They certainly look more detailed than a Lego castle, but the possibilities for creativity are much less. As I recall, the wall sections were fairly large, and the tower tops were single (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

wall
(score: 1.582)

  Re: Wall Wart for RCX

(...) Polarity is irrelevant - the RCX accepts AC or either polarity of DC, and any voltage in the marked range. There have been previous messages regarding use of non-Lego-brand adaptors; a search on lugnet should find them. (But on the whole there (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.581)

  Castle Auction: G1!

Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are missing the instructions, and the 6030 also has missing and damaged pieces. E-mail demlow@lightlink.com to be put (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.581)

  FA (ebay): Ninja minifigs, equipment, building parts

Ninja minifigs (8, plus horse) (URL) equipment (including swords) (URL) White 1x2x5 columns (URL) white 1x2x5 columns plus 8 2x2x3 white columns (URL) thick green 12x24 baseplates (URL) log bricks and panels (URL) and Grey log bricks and wall panels (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.581)

  Re: HELP!

Robbie, Have you looked at the Star Wars LCAD Archive? (URL) not sure what the TIE Scout looks like but they have a lot of LCAD drawings of various TIE's I've never heard of. I hope this helps you. You'll need to have the ldraw software and ldraw (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.581)

  Castle Auction: Soon to be Sold!

Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are missing the instructions, and the 6030 also has missing and damaged pieces. E-mail demlow@lightlink.com to be put (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

wall
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

(...) My settings (which DOES cause theIR tower LED to be driven: Dell Dimension bps: 9600 data bits: 8 Parity: none Stop bits: 1 Flow ctl: none (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Pallas Spaceworks Product Announcement

(...) Man. Zow! Dunno what to say -- gonna hafta visit these pages a few more times on separate days to fully digest all the eye candy there. I am *totally* bowled over by your orion.html page (the Series 9000 Runabout). Not only does the orion1.jpg (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

(...) My W2K setup (which does NOT cause the IR tower LED to be continuously driven) has flow control set to none. My PC at work is a Dell Dimension XPS T600r. My PC at home is a e-Machines Celeron 600. Neither machine continuously drives the LED (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.580)

  Re: Win2K and IR Tower - WinME too?

I've experienced this problem both using nqc and the java serial comm classes. Both are using the microsoft serial port driver, I assume. FWIW, the machine is a Dell Dimension Laptop running Win2k. I am not certain under what circumstances the LED (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.580)

  Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))

(...) Ahem, well, okay then:-) First off, I will say that there is no current "standard". The GMLTC used 30"x45" tables for our last layout (actually just a skosh longer on each dimension to avoid module buckling). This size is convenient because (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.580)

  Re: Town Style Building Question

(...) I build with 4 walls (sometimes more - octagonal, etc.) Either the walls are hinged (1x4 - 2x2 hinges) or technic pegged so that the entire structure is modular (see my castle, downtown and cathedral) (...) I put in floors. One of the neat (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.580)

  Re: GATS size

(...) Gentlemen, the 20x32 is the OUTSIDE dimension.So if we include a rope barrier around the tables then we are really talking about a 16x28 area table wise(with 2 ft. perimator) 18x30 with 1ft. etc. Yes GATS provides tables i just have to call (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

dimension
(score: 1.580)

  Re: MOC: Jailtech J3000 Superjail

the hole in the wall where the cell is is one of the features of the jail. the vechicle drives up to the hole and the cell goes straight through the hole into the jail. that way the prosiner never leaves the cell. (less chance of escape). (26 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.580)

More:  Next Page >>