 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 924
Re: the robot game field
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 16:28:00 GMT

Well, the sink is fixed (see earlier post) and I've managed to grab a
few shots of  the test setup I used to take measurement.

http://www.members.home.net/magno42/temp/board_value/

these are 4 pictures,   the one labeled setup, is the simple test setup
I built.  the rcx is set to Light sensor, in Percent.  the remaining 3
photos are the 3 different values, and what a "test" board will look
like.

the lighting is a basic 60w desk lamp, pointed overhead.

(this next bit is for Calum)

All photos were taken with a JVC gr-dvf31. the time of day was 11:50 am,
on a sunday, the weather was mild, and I still have to cut my lawn.

(this next bit is for Ben)

I just don't wanna hear about what sucks in this message. MISTER!!!

(LMAO at my own joke)

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @