 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 923
Re: Strangest dream!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 15:12:09 GMT

I dreamed I went to the St Jacobs outlet,

--snip----

I saw Chris, I remmber, because he was looking at a bin of blue duplo
(?!) and someone yelled at him

Do I really need to say anything here??  I mean first Calum makes an
effigy of me with lego:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-pyroguy-index.html

NOW this.  Iain dreams of me......

I just gotta stop hanging with you guys.

(smirk)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm