 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 915
Re: Strangest dream!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 12:21:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
I had the most HORRIFIC dream last night! (Mostly thanks to Ben!)

I dreamed I went to the St Jacobs outlet, but they had somehow "Expanded".
It was now a two-story store. The lower level was tiny, and was almost like
a "front". It had about the same content as the existing store. Then I took
the elevator up to the second level (and I remember the elevator was a
Dover, yes, I look at these things, and I remember thinking "That was the
smoothest elevator I've riden."). That's when I think I must have convelsed
because my bed covers were all bodgy when I got up.

The second flore was like a WAREHOUSE. Just absolute BUMLOADS of LEGO.
CHEAP. I saw Chris, I remmber, because he was looking at a bin of blue duplo
(?!) and someone yelled at him and say "No, that's not the right price -
it's actually only two dollars!" and it had like 1500 pieces in it.

I went back downstairs, to the cash register, and I said to the lady "Can
you please look and see if you have a set?" and she said "Of course!" and
then she punched into the stenograph machine what I told her, 4558 (Yes, I
said 4558 in my dream!) and out came this little tape, and she goes "We have
two copies."

I *RAN* for the train section, but when I got back to hwree the elevator
was, it had turned into a ladder.

I do not climb ladders.

And then I woke up. And now I am upset.

   Iain

wierd....the only thing I can say is that I spooked him (Iain) by telling
him my idea of getting a khaki coloured E-bay hat since I use E-bay too
much....and keep sending Iain some decent stuff on-line....
....that and telling him I posted an article at or approx. midnight
(Central Time)
...he said it was time to go to bed....

hey Iain, if you don't want to have any nightmares, just go to bed
earlier :)

side note to Chris: hey mister, your duplo sucks....mwa ha ha ha!!!