 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 922
Re: FYI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
The baseplate from the old 4.5 series trains (the baseplate that fits over
the motor ass'y with the bumpers on the front and back) also fits over the
new 9 v motor.

yup, my 7760 shunter clone uses a 7720 plate...

The only thing I'm vaguely disappointed in is the level crossing I have will
not take the new electric track without major modifications.

You can mod the track piece vs the crossing itself-I'm going to give it a
try soon when I get back.

Calum