 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 920
919  |  921
Subject:
FYI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 14:20:22 GMT

The baseplate from the old 4.5 series trains (the baseplate that fits over
the motor ass'y with the bumpers on the front and back) also fits over the
new 9 v motor.

Glad I didn't sell the 7720 a few months back when somebody asked for it.

The only thing I'm vaguely disappointed in is the level crossing I have will
not take the new electric track without major modifications.

C'est la vie.

This train stuff is addictive.

Happy rails to you.

Dave