  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ben's LEGO Millennium Falcon pictures on-line

Great Model Ben! Any idea at all how many pieces you've used for it? it looks easily like a few hundred grey plates! Just how wide is the body? that's probably not the right dimension I'm asking for here... tall? as to compare a minifigs height.. (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Moonbase! Need Help!

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes: From a looks pint of view, it looks too square to me. Mabey adding 1 standard baseplate on the side, and build it up as little as 5 bricks high. Also the roof might need a little more dimension. I dunno, a large (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Table Legs (was Re: Bridge & ideas (for GEMTS 2001))

(...) Ahem, well, okay then:-) First off, I will say that there is no current "standard". The GMLTC used 30"x45" tables for our last layout (actually just a skosh longer on each dimension to avoid module buckling). This size is convenient because (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Beater Beta testing (was: New fantasy battle rules....)

(...) Thanks. Good luck with the computer resurrection, hope you didn't lose anything in the switch. (...) Always thought there was more to the Lego-gamer than met the eye, now i realise it's another dimension. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.gaming)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Looking to contact Dorian Sherratt

(...) Jon, If you do get contact info on Dorian Sherratt could you please pass it my way. I'm in the processing of documenting ALL the ldraw files that were once on (URL) and his name keeps coming up as a model creator. I'll like to talk to him (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

<snip> (...) Dunno about checking--my brain is a little fried today (long week of checking numbers and cross references here). If I recall correctly from reading the book, the 1 x 4 x 9 dimension comes from the squares of "the first three numbers": (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.build)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Some help or advice requested

Hi all. I am currently working on a project (to be revealed in due course!) and I've come across something of a stumbling block. I have a tray that is constrained to move in one dimension, and a series of short liftarms under the tray, all rotating (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Minifig Face Dimensions

Greetings! I would like to print some minifig face decals. I have scoured the newsgroups but have been unable to find the dimensions for a minifig face. I know there are different face designs, but what is the avereage dimension of a minifig face? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.build)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Blue tubs question, 3033 vs. 4107

Hi, folks, I'm on a quest for empty blue tubs of the kind used to package set #3033. I have a bunch of these already, and the perfect shelf to store boxes of this dimension. Our family's Lego collection has expanded, so I need more empty boxes. Set (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) Let's form a trains-to-nowhere club. My train track goes under a bridge. The bridge is part of an important road that goes the breadth of my desk. Naturally the train track gets the short dimension. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: ZNAP Parts

(...) Hmm. Actually, the cross-section of a ZNAP beam is the same size as one of the newer Technic smooth-beams, or just slightly smaller than the standard stud-pitch. (...) This double-stud spacing c/should be considered the unit dimension of LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: rtlToronto15 January issues

(...) Do you have any idea of how complex that would be? :) It would look cool (like a Borg cube), but I think altogether impossible. People have enough trouble doing 2-D mazes (micromouse), and you're talking about adding a third dimension. I think (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Pneumatikslang

(...) ELFA har PVC-slang, transparent eller svart, i enmeterslängder, för några kronor per meter (det står inte så på hemsidan, men jag tror det står fel; 3 kronor för 100 meter låter orimligt). Jag vet inte vilken dimension som passar bäst, men det (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Train Layouts

(...) My favorite type of layout. A 13' x 13' room is plenty. A basic example of what you are after is right there on the Train Depot: (URL) It's barely over 8' in its longest dimension and you can easily adjust it to fit in an 8' x 8' room, which (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Brickshelf going away???

(...) I can see some times when people will want a high-resolution version available... but for the most part, when browsing (a big purpose for Brickshelf), it's best to have an optimized image, say no bigger than 800 pixels in any dimension. There (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Town building contest begins!

Dave Amos wrote in message ... (...) Is (...) :) ) I didn't really go into detail on this, and we may end up moving some buildings from their original category depending on how things work out. Here's some guidelines: Large - think BIG. At least 12" (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? & Is religion dead in the water?

You know, for a time now I have wanted this whole thing to go away and stop appearing on the main news page, for you see, I have a terrible weakness: a great fascination in philosophy. So, this whole discussion was honey to me and I was having a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LEGO Company New Products at Toy Fair 2002

--(From the business wire)-- LEGO® Company Lays Foundation for Growth With New Products for 2002 --Leading toy company to debut in action figure aisle with innovative new building system to be unveiled at Toy Fair, expands creative offerings for (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)

What kind of extraordinary printer do you have ??? Even with good inkjet photo printers (with so called 1440 dpi resolution, which is actually dot placement resolution), you can't see improvements above 200 dpi... To be conservative, your image (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: rtlToronto19: Balance of Power and other upcoming events

(...) Thanks! I think this game will be a lot of fun. (...) I think we should take something like one RCX, three motors and then triple or quadruple the number to get a restriction. (...) Well, I think one dimension restriction should be okay, ie, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>