 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3706
Re: Looking to contact Dorian Sherratt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 16:45:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Does anyone have up-to-date contact details for Dorian who posted to these
groups a while back? Both email accounts I had are now dead, and the two
snail-mail home addresses are getting me no responses...

TIA,

Just Jono .oO

Jon, If you do get contact info on Dorian Sherratt could you please pass it
my way.  I'm in the processing of documenting ALL the ldraw files that were
once on http://www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk/ and his name keeps coming up as
a model creator. I'll like to talk to him about re-posting all the models
somewhere on the net once I have then all in .mpd format and document was
'unoffical' parts you need per model.  Currently since people we asking for
them I posted them to my brickshelf account with a note syaing that these
models were on the once nth website.  But I would like to provide a better
interface and credit for the authors on teh models that what is there now.

Thanks
Ahui