 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3705
Re: correction to 973ps1 (SW Rebel Pilot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 23:42:47 GMT

There are some overlapping quads at the bottom,
when you show it in LDView you'll see.

I didn't make any changes to any of the quads.
All I did was fix the color code of the subfile reference,
and change the title (to make it easier to distinguish
this file from the new one for the A-Wing pilot).

Thanks,
Franklin