  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Update on Virtual Plans  [DAT]

(...) Cool Ideas Steve! ever since I saw that page, I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for a sliding door... I finally LDrawed it just to get it down... It's similar in style to yours, but it is only 2 studs thick instead of 3 (alright, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.594)

  Continuous charging

Graham, J. Todd wrote: <snip> (...) If you use zap charge mode, you'll end up cooking your batteries unless the HB draws just the right amount of current. If you use any motors or other high current devices connected to the HB, trickle charge mode (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Fw: Jump Frog Jump!

Actually, the landing _is_ trivial, as frogs often 'miff' the landing. I can almost guarantee you won't land right all the time, probably not even 85%. The trick will be to have a contingency mechanism to 'recover' from a botched landing, returning (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Sale at Auburn Wall-Mart

Almost every LEGO set is 20% off. Its the store next to the SuperMall. (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

Simple right hand rule or left hand rule solutions always will solve the maze _unless_ you start in the middle of the maze, or the exit is in the middle. But a smarter solution might be able to exploit knowledge about the maze to solve it, so even (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  RE: RESEND--Re: Help with Power Scheme, Please...

In the example, are there any advantages or disadvantages in using a voltage regulator (such as a 7805) to dropping the voltage from 12v to 5v as opposed to using a diode string? Also, I guess no one had an answer on the earlier question of running (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Re: Alternative Mindstorm Robotwars

(...) Yes, yes, all right already. I must admit that I am an aerospace engineer and not an artificial intelligence guru. When people say "maze" I get a mental image that has an entrance on one end and an exit on the other. The maze competition would (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Polaroid 6500 Ranging System

I recently purchased a 6500 ranging system and have connected it to the HandyBoard (HB) 1.2 Expansion Board. I am using IC ver 3.1 from Newton Research Labs and loaded the sonar.c code module provided through the MIT website. The HB passed all (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Re: local target update

Nicole Dente wrote in message <36291C36.151B@heron.mv.com>... (...) I took a trip up to Pheasant Lane Mall today, since a) I was bored, and b) I hadn't been up there in quite a while. According to the nice wall up in the mall, they say their target (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

wall
(score: 1.593)

  Ldraw part request

Is there a page where I could list an Ldraw part I'd like to see? The 6x6x5 castle wall corner would be very helpful in a current project. Thanks ..jg (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  ALBATROSS!!!

no, it's not a real one, I'm afraid. just something i threw together for the non-violent MOC contest. sort of inspired by the sikorsky Sky Crane (or whatever that thing is called, the big spidery helicopter.) take a look, please. (URL) and built for (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

measurement
(score: 1.592)

  Gothic tracery idea

Hi all, Last week I was thinking about ways to get convincing Gothic tracery without making a huge window. I hit upon the idea to rotate the wall plane 90 degrees and then use 1xn plates to create the tracery. The idea worked out very well, but it (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  Re: light sensor multiplexer

"Nitin Patil" <gn1721@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GAKC9v.F5A@lugnet.com... (...) With the 0.1uF in parallel with the 4.7K, the voltage on the clock circuit is still above the measurement voltage during the normal read interval. It doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

measurement
(score: 1.592)

  Re: 2 8299 CD-ROM's Available!

(...) Yeah, I wondered about that too - I thought maybe you were, like, old and climbed it when it was still legal - 70's or so I believe. (...) So.. who do you know at teh Vatican that got you there? You must've been doing a nice "grande tour", (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  FS: 6416 Poolside Paradise

Greetings, If anyone would like a new 6416 Poolside Paradise for $50 total (includes shipping within the U.S.A.) please let me know. This is a very nice 1992 Paradisa set that has a unique baseplate (if you take coloring into account) and rare clear (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  Re: AC Adapter Specs?

I believe that you should, indeed, be wary of oversizing an AC adapter. The simple "wall cube" is unregulated and typically employs a "just-big- enough" transformer. Voltage under light loading rises considerably above nominal, and poses a threat of (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  Re: Two New MOCs: Package Delivery Vehicle & Racer

(...) Hi Paul! You know, to be honest, I really like the delivery ship better. I think the color scheme really adds a dimension to it that the black coloring just doesn't seem to have. The removable cargo pod is a nice touch. Well done! ~Grand (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

dimension
(score: 1.592)

  Re: AC Adapter Specs?

Rich Thompson wrote in message ... (...) Dacta: Please, somebody do this and tell the rest of us what the adapter really is! BTW: I use a 9VAC 500ma wall wart from an old modem. Seems to work OK. (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  WANTED: wall element

I am looking for one 1x4x3 white thin wall piece. Or, if your local Wal-Mart has a 6556 Scuba Squad on clearance, I will take one of those. (I bought them out from my local Wal-Marts already.) If you have either to sell, please let me know. Thanks, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

wall
(score: 1.592)

  Re: Kalman Filter on the NXT

(...) That's what the Kalman filter is about. One of its important application areas is navigation (from rockets to ships and robots). In our example, we try to develop the implementation for a robot driving in one only dimension, the x-axis. And (...) (12 years ago, 29-Dec-12, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension, measurement
(score: 1.591)

More:  Next Page >>