  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Packaging - was(Re: Triangle Area LEGO Rep)

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) An interesting topic is the LEGO boxes themselves... (Having just moved and moved my LEGO boxes with the parts, I'll ramble for a bit.) Has anyone explored this lesser aspect of LEGO? I'm certain that this topic is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.612)

  RoboSports: Player 4

Did anyone else try building this RoboSports model that lifts and flings the foam balls? I'm a total newbie to robotics, but I was wondering what folks thought about this design. I thought it was quite clever. I built it in hopes of using it with (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.611)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Joshua Delahunty (I) <dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu> replied: (...) Todd replied: (...) I'm sure you do. My gawd, I wonder what that's like. "Hi, Sweetie-coochie-pookums! I'm home!" "..and how was your day?" "Wicked Cool! I picked up MindStorms (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

(...) That reminds me of the Veggie Tales' video, "Josh and the Big Wall". Sparing the details, the guards of Jericho are grapes with French accents, who hurl depecrations (and purple slurpees) on our heroic veggies... Steve (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

(...) I keep meaning to check it out, but I think you're right that it's close but not the same as O-Guage. Best thing to do for the modelers is to tell them this, and to also provide the measurement between the insides of the rails. (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation

(...) the (...) Any standard tin-can sized can will do for your experimentation - they're all about the same approximate weight. Not the big tins though, like the big tins of dogfood you see, just regular sized cans. AFAIK, a standard sized Smartie (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.611)

  Re: Radius of the track (was Re: Need some help with some Train specs)

You know what i was tought the way i wrote down, and if you want to argue fine, just come over to my house and see i have a working railroad based on that concept. Maybe there are different ways for finding the turn radius and i relized the fact (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

measurement
(score: 1.610)

  Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys (back in stock, for now)

(...) My guess is that somebody slipped a decimal someplace when entering dimensions. So, even though the weight makes it a Medium Thing, the code that figures out how to box Things thinks that its a Huge Fluffy Medium Thing, and sticks them in (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dimension
(score: 1.610)

  Re: waterproof seals (a bit OT)

(...) A little off the wall, but would it simplify the sealing if you could pressurize the inside to something close to the pressure outside (equalize pressures). A miniature CO2 cartridge with a release valve may help. Mike (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.610)

  Re: sort your .... off

I've got to get a better handle on my sorting. I've got 7 Akro Mills containers (about 300 separate compartments), about 30 plastic "shoe boxes", about 30 cardboard shoe boxes, 6 large Technic trays, and about 400 to 500 baggies. Everything is (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.610)

  Re: New Part - 2527 Plate? 2 x 4 cannon base

(...) Very nice job on these parts! I think I'd name the cannon parts as: 2527.DAT Minifig Cannon 2 x 4 Base x518.DAT Minifig Cannon 2 x n Non-Shooting Sorry, I don't have a cannon handy for measurement -- replace the 'n' with the proper length. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.610)

  Re: Got a letter from Susan Williams

Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) Bizarre. All my letters have gone to the goy (he's that too, but I meant guy, OK) at Lego NZ that I deal with and last I heard the photos I sent were on his wall. But I can understand Lego not making a (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

wall
(score: 1.610)

  Re: new lego-cad part: x474.dat, "Arm Piece with Towball and Stud"

(...) Really. How extraordinary. I must have been off my rocker when I made that part. I wonder if there was any particular reason I chose that measurement, or if I was just feeling rebellious. Thanks for pointing this out. I'll double-check the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

measurement
(score: 1.610)

  Storage for the Anal Retentive (Like ME!)

... I love those little storage cabinets you can get at hardware stores, the ones that are designed for nuts & bolts and things. I keep all of my non-rectangular plates & bricks in them: control sticks, 1x1 plates, minifig heads, cylnders, trees, (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

wall
(score: 1.610)

  wild west sought/ ww or pirate for trade

Hello. I am looking for elements for my wild west system. I am in search of cannons, the cannon carriages, horses, saddles, wall elements--big timber sections and log bricks, baseplates, minifigs--mostly soldiers and bandits, and maybe some (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

wall
(score: 1.609)

  Re: SW Sets you don't want to see but know you will

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) How about a jawa sandcrawler made out of castle wall plates? It would only take about a hundred of em! I can also forsee a "Death Star" made out of UFO saucer plates. Or even worse, a Jabba Sand Barge.... (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

wall
(score: 1.609)

  Dual Coaxial power jacks?

I am new to the Handy board and Mine is in the starting phases of construction. I would like to ask the more experienced roboticist. 1. Why is there a power jack on both the Handy board and the charger? does the Interface need power? and if there is (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.609)

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Is that the tallest pyramid you have managed to build? What were the difficulties experienced? Need to build solidly, wall collapse? Do tell, I like pyramids......... Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... (...) ready (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

wall
(score: 1.609)

  Re: Wall Street Journal on Lego Mindstorms

(...) They want to charge a lot; it ain't gonna happen. :( (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

wall
(score: 1.609)

  Toy motors

I understand that you can't use normal toy motors I just have two questions: 1. Can you construct circuitry to limit current and voltage draw to operate these. 2. Can you purchase 9v motors in the same physical diamensions as normal toy motors? I (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.609)

More:  Next Page >>