 Storage / 33
Re: sort your .... off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 00:34:31 GMT

I've got to get a better handle on my sorting. I've got 7 Akro Mills containers
(about 300 separate compartments), about 30 plastic "shoe boxes", about 30
cardboard shoe boxes, 6 large Technic trays, and about 400 to 500 baggies.
Everything is sorted by element not color, except for green, brown, and orange.
I'm trying to work on a large shelved wall so I can spread everything out, then
I could actually find the pieces I want (and what I have).
:-)

Tom R.

D.H.J. wrote:

I got the see trough (clear) tackle boxes that open up at one end only they
feature many compartments and run between $ 2 and $ 5 a piece.
Shallow ones are good for small pieces while the deeper ones are good for
the bigger parts (duh) for the commen 1x2,1x8 and 2x pieces go in the $1
shoeboxes(rubbermaid) clear with your choice colored lid.find all this at
your local wally world bring your wallet as you might find a lego set or two
to buy to satisfy that evergrowing need for more. Anyway I found this to
work pretty decent with the amount of lego I have and the space it takes up.

Have fun sorting lego
Dave

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page