 Robotics / Handy Board / 5201
5200  |  5202
Subject:
Toy motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:49:23 GMT

I understand that you can't use normal toy motors I just have two
questions:

1. Can you construct circuitry to limit current and voltage draw to
operate these.

2. Can you purchase 9v motors in the same physical diamensions as
normal toy motors?

I purchased a motorized bulldozer for my base and It is quite large
and would make an excellent base and I want to use this for my base
could you please help I wouldn't want to think i wasted my money.