  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 141 – 160 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My Big Phat RP Parts

<snip> (...) Way cool! Thanks for sharing. On the topic of scale. What I've determined is the following: the LDU to mm conversion is an exact conversion However: A 1x1 brick is only 7.8mm x 7.8mm and the studs are located 8.0mm for one another (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:HKJI8H.Fr2@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) containers as (...) are no (...) certain (...) but (...) an (...) If they are the same ones used in European shops, the two sizes will hold exactly 1 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Scale?

(...) Huh? That question is a little vague. I'll try to be more specific. Lay a minifig down on its back. You will see that it's five studs high. An average adult human is about 1.7 meters (or 5 feet, 7 inches) tall. Divide 1.7 meters by 5 studs, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.197)

  RE: Classic scale building?

(...) Ummmm, If you make your buildings solid, the factor is 8! Think about is starting with a 1x1 brick. If you double each dimension, you have a 2x2x2 volume, which is 8 1x1s. Even a 1 brick/floor empire state building is going to be awfully tall! (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Math.. I'm making my head hurt...

(...) d'Oh! -- Yes, you're absolutely right -- thank you for the correction! (And I had this funny feeling when I posted that I was doing something wrong in the measurement. The vertical base part is 1/6 brick height, not 1/2 of 1/16.) --Todd (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.196)

  Re: Units (Was: Play "I can name that piece...")

(...) Oops! (...) Hmmm, (digging through rilly old RTL news archives) wow, looks like the term LU meaning 1/6 standard brick height goes back at least about 4 years -- it appears first to have been suggested on 23 Apr 1995 by Kevin Horton. In a (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.196)

  Duplo part 3437 (2x2)  [DAT]

I've been working on Duplo parts myself. Here is my 2x2 brick. You will also need the primitive Stud4dup.dat (to follow), which is the primitive I devised for the center stud. It incorporates the flattened surfaces on the inside cylinder. For the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.196)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) That much? Wow. I figured the distance between two studs should be closer to 3mm, since a LEGO tile is (in theory) 3.2mm thick, and it will sorta fit between two studs. Or were you refering to the center-to-center distance? Anyways, one thing (...) (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.195)

  Re: How to make a Jawa

(...) were (...) My system is simliar to craig's only 2 differences 1 - Hood from Obi Wan fig included in the Gungan sub set 2 - 2x1 brown log brick from the Wild West range OR 2 1x1 brown cylandrical bricks Like I say pretty much the same. Both (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Yes LEGO did make drafting paper!

In my DACTA Control Lab manuals, there are some graph papers as well. Pitsco- LEGO DACTA still sells the books ($87/set ouch!). The one titled, "Control Lab: Technology Investigations and Inventions" has paper. All 1:1 Here's the text. Invention (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Another piece to ID

Well, since you all seem to be so resourceful at figuring out where parts came from, here's a brainteaser for you... I have had this piece for as long as I can remember, but I have no idea where it might have come from. The best way to describe it (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Play "I can name that piece..."

(...) Me too! If only they'd appeared in white a few times (because of all the white corridor elements). I think they only appeared in black & blue. (...) In that nomenclature, how do you write fractional plate measurements? A plate is 2 LU tall, 1 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Do it yourself light sensors. How does RCX drive them?

Greetings, I've been attempting to build my own IR sensor just like the one that ships with Mindstorms. I've been to the various sites that describe such things, and have even built the circuits described there (see (URL) Unfortunately I haven't (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

(...) I believe that your comment about those monsters in Episode II and Episode III of the new Star Wars Trilogy. The monsters near the city of Otoh Gunga were scary enough for me. The comment about the stud length is a generally accepted standard (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay

Well final stock list of what I listed on www.lastingtoys.com, is as follows 9127 DUPLO Doll series 9137 DUPLO farm animals 9287 Airport+Harbour 9288 Airport 9289 Harbour 9192 DUPLO zoo animals 9203 TOOLO large set 4-5 machines 9535 DUPLO letters (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Tyre (tire) nomenclature

(...) I think standardization is a great idea. I'd like to see this discussion reach other "keepers of lego part names", at least for feedback. I don't expect that a consensus would be reached. For the units, I think millimeters would be better than (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Lego units

That's a pretty straightforward calculation if you know the dimensions of a Lego piece. However, actually measuring Lego parts doesn't give very even measurements in either inches or millimeters. Note that a plate is 8 LDU thick and that a 1-stud (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Length of Diagonal Spreadsheet

Hi Everyone, I just created a spreadsheet that I think will be useful to many of us. It shows the lengths of possible diagonals in terms of LEGO Units. I created it because I often find myself searching by trial and error for possible diagonal (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Motorcycle

(...) Ah, you may have found that thing that'll finally get me off my butt to do another update. For one thing, the chapter section on Platform Size is wrong, I forgot to update it in the downloadable file after we rewrote the propulsion rules. The (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Modelling !

(...) Some of this has come up in various discussions. I'm not sure if all of it has or not. (...) No, centering on a stud isn't necessary. Look at 3001.dat, the 2x4 brick. It is centered on X-Z, not on a stud. The same applies for all other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.195)

More:  Next Page >>