 Star Wars / 8062
Re: How to make a Jawa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone,  Does anyone know how to make a jawa??  I seen some pictures of
the sandcrawler with the jawa's coming out of it, but i wondered how they • were
made...thanks.  =o)

brown forestman hood
black m-f head w/ two yellow dots painted on for eyes
brown torso & arms
black hands
2x2 brown slope for legs.

that's how i made one anyway!

later ~ craig~

My system is simliar to craig's only 2 differences

1 - Hood from Obi Wan fig included in the Gungan sub set
2 - 2x1 brown log brick from the Wild West range OR 2 1x1 brown cylandrical
bricks

Like I say pretty much the same. Both give great results.

At least it did until my wife got her hands on them and decided to keep them,
this also includes my Yoda fig that took 5 hours to sculpt/build and paint!) :(