 Star Wars / 8059
Re: How to make a Jawa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 20:03:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone,  Does anyone know how to make a jawa??  I seen some pictures of
the sandcrawler with the jawa's coming out of it, but i wondered how they were
made...thanks.  =o)

brown forestman hood
black m-f head w/ two yellow dots painted on for eyes
brown torso & arms
black hands
2x2 brown slope for legs.

  that's how i made one anyway!