 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17185
Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:40:57 GMT

Well final stock list of what I listed on www.lastingtoys.com, is as follows

9127 DUPLO Doll series
9137 DUPLO farm animals
9287 Airport+Harbour
9288 Airport
9289 Harbour
9192 DUPLO zoo animals
9203 TOOLO large set 4-5 machines
9535 DUPLO letters
9652 DUPLO fun time gears
9816 DUPLO letters+numbers
9305 Jackstone pack
9373 Road plates (1 pack only)
9536 DUPLO 4 white plates
9540 DUPLO math+numbers
9541 DUPLO Early math+measurement
9542 DUPLO Eerly math+shapes
9021 Soft medium
9022 Soft expansion pack
9023 Soft activity set
9067 DUPLO brick runner
9265 roof tiles
9274 doors/windows

And more to come once I sort out a huge box of polybags.