 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17162
Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:41:05 GMT

Some of this is in Canada, some USA.

It will be hard to get a 100 CAD item like 9542 to 40 USD.  Right now 40 USD is
probably only 44 CAD so way out of whack with past currency pricing.

But I'll see what I can swing.  Thanks!!!