 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17166
Re: Large variety of Dacta stuff available/looking to see interest/prices people are willing to pay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:22:52 GMT

For sure, I’ll update what I can get for information. I should have access to some really old catalogs of Dacta stuff to base that on.

NICE LIST thanks!!!!

Dacta I personally like as a big buy kit, but almost always the price is higher than if you put the stuff together yourself. WHICH IS INSANE! You need to entice the schools/everyone to use the stuff, not make them pay more than if they just went to a store.

Personally the wheel/roof packs I gather anywhere I can find them, along with Duplo transportation and LEGO/DUPLO fig packs. Buckets/Tubs really need them to make a complete play world!!