  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 30000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to make YODA was - How to make a Jawa

(...) As soon as I get my Digicam back I'll be putting pics of all my custom figs on my site in the Mos Eisley Cantenna section of my site. Hopefully it'll be within a month or so. I'll post when its done. (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Re: ANNOUNCE: UK J-Box Web Site

(...) Can you add me to the list for the minfig J-box thanks Dorian Sherratt (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Ufo/Millenium Falcon parts

Hi. I know this may seem a bit much but does anyone have the large saucer sections from the UFO range or the Millenium falcon and the cockpit peice for the Falcon in Dat form. Evne drafts will do. I need them in a bit of a hurry for a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Ufo/Millenium Falcon parts

(...) cockpit. Then I'll have complete instructions for the Outrider and the Otana. Thanks again Dorian (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  Parts Request

Hi, I'm working on a new LDraw project, and I need a Skeleton fig. So does any one have the torso, arm and leg parts for the minfig skeleton. Even a mock-up will do. Thanks (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

dimension
(score: 1.989)

  RE: IR scanner

Like Pete said, this won't work. When people use lasers (or sonar) to measure distance, they reflect the signal back to the source and use phase shift to make the measurement. The proposed scheme would have to compare arrival times between the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Evolution of Earth and moon (was: Couldn't resist)

(...) More accurate at measuring *speed*. We were talking about distance. Careful reading of both articles reveals no claimed difference in accuracy for distance measurement, since it's the same technique being used. (the speed difference is because (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Balancing robots

Gordon (...) Good descriptions but a little basic for what we're discussing here. PWM can be used to control balancing in three ways. In the two parts of the cycle, the transistors are: - on or open-circuit - on-forwards or on-backwards - (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  sonar module

Well, I finally got my Polaroid sonar module in the mail, and I got it working with my Handy Board tonight. My feelings thus far: This thing is pretty neat. However (of course), there are a few quirks that I'm trying to figure out. Distance (...) (28 years ago, 14-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Preliminary Rules Released

A couple of suggestion on the proposed rules: "The rope will hang roughly 12" from the floor." I think this needs to be a more exact measurement...because of the reaching-up aspect, the differerance between 11" and 13" could be the difference (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Variants of 4.5v / 12v train motors

(...) I checked my motors again, only one per type (I didn't want to dismantle all my locomotives that use the motors). Here are my measurement results: x570c01 (blue): Outer plug diameter: 5 mm Inner plug diameter: 2.1 mm Plug height: 2.1 mm (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

measurement
(score: 1.989)

  Re: memory left

Thank you. The reason I'm asking is that we are doing our master's work/thesis on adapting the Telelogic (Swedish company) SDL tool to the legos platform. I guess the measurement of memory is not a critical part of this, unless there is none left, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Handling "Kid play areas" on layouts

(...) A "K-8" is a standard size storage box for LEGO. It's about 30"x18"x16". I have one at home, I'll get an exact measurement and post it sometime. JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: rtlToronto 11

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gv3LqA.2op@lugnet.com... (...) Uh, so what? Canada's been Metric since the mid 60's...? (...) Yeah, exactly. If you want to get right down to it, why don't we measure things in studs? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Balancing robots

Peter, take a look at these two papers. The first is the web page on the H bridge concept, and the second is an (oversimplified) description of an H bridge motor control. (URL) (NOTE PDF file) (These are very simple, not mathematical, but the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: Compass/directional sensor

In article <002101be26fe$548a96...ms.co.nz>, Tim McSweeney <tim@ams.co.nz> writes (...) If you could find a code which only changes by one bit at any transition you would be OK. I know that the Gray Scale does this for linear measurement, but is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  gear meshings

I have tried to figure out the gear meshings of the standard Lego beams, half beams, gears etc. I came up with the concept of the Legon, the smallest unit of Lego measurement which seems to be about 1/32nd of an inch. I then used a couple of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: IR (formally 6.8nF cap)

So as the 39KHz value would be ok for either the IS1U60 (38KHz) or the hacked sensors (40KHz), will my idea for the hacked IR sensor distance measurement using the IR output circuitry to drive multiple LEDs also be valid ?. Thanks for the help. John (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  pbLua: Ultrasonic Sensor usage

Hi, I'm trying to use the us-sensor with pbLua, but without success. The result of reading a byte from sensor is allways 0. What means at HDK I2C Communication protocol: Read measurement Byte 0 : 0x02 0x42 R+0x03 (what is R+0x03) ??? Any idea ? (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

Don't know if there's much interest in this, but I'll offer anyway: In my 3D AutoCAD class we model LEGO-ish parts - parts based on the LDraw measurement system, but do not exist as real LEGO. If anyone would like one of their "wish list" parts (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

measurement
(score: 1.988)

More:  Next Page >>