  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1281 – 1300 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: U14 problem

Firstly, 19.9v is a normal unloaded voltage from a 12v DC adapter. The reason: these common wall adapters are unregulated, and voltage output varies inversely to current. I.e., if there is no load, the voltage is higher than the rated voltage; if (...) (28 years ago, 15-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.728)

  Re: Curiosities

Eric Lund wrote in message <36F53644.A94837A1@p...au.edu>... (...) Wouldn't be too convincing, unless in black maybe. Yesterday it occured to me that the divers gun would make a useful general space gun similar to blasters, if only rendered in (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

measurement
(score: 1.727)

  Review: 7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb

7621 Indiana Jones and the Lost Tomb, 277 pieces, $20 or $21 Almost ten years after the Adventurers Egypt series (1) paid homage to Indy, Lego has the real licensed deal and it's quite good. Just like with the Star Wars releases, we get classic (...) (17 years ago, 30-Dec-07, to lugnet.reviews, FTX)

brick, wall
(score: 1.727)

  Re: Tomcat for view

Even if I had the pieces I still wouldn't make a closed surface model. It simply doesn't look good. This plane has been build on a scale of 1:24 but to get the round curves right in Lego I should build it much larger. The other problem is that I (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

dimension
(score: 1.726)

  Feature requests for LDraw/LEdit v. 2

Here are 5 ideas of mine (although I don't claim to be the first to have thought of them) for an upcoming LDraw/LEdit package, in what is most likely to be increasing order of difficulty to implement. 1) Support for a "virtual filesystem" such as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dimension
(score: 1.726)

  Questions on Search Patterns with Polaroid & IR

With Handyboard, and the book "Mobile Robots", we want to use two Polaroids (50-60 KHz) for long range detection/target acquisition and short range IR (40 KHz) for a. Close in target pickup b. Target avoidance when an object has been captured and it (...) (28 years ago, 12-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.725)

  Temperature sensor limits?

Does anybody know what the measurement limits are for the temperature sensor (particularly on the high end)? Do you think the sensor could be damaged by exceeding the upper limit? How about plain LEGO pieces -- does anybody know how hot you can get (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.724)

  Re: Thanks Lego!

(...) Yep, that's the idea. This would even be cool for minifig heads that weren't even supposed to be babies. A Jekyll & Hyde minifig! Lycanthrope minifigs could be added to Fright Knights... If they actually used the heat-sensitive plastic and not (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dimension
(score: 1.724)

  Re: IR relectance Sensors

I don't have the Flynn book with me currently, but I coulda sworn that I read about the Rug Warrior (or some other robot) "wall following behavior". I thought that this was accomplished by IR obstacle detectors. I was also under the impresion that (...) (28 years ago, 10-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.723)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

(...) this line concerns me very *very* much. (...) as a matter of fact.. yes.... while you *should* be able to enjoy modeling things using the existing library of LDraw elements, if i had known all along that you are 100% sans lego i would have (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

measurement
(score: 1.723)

  Muscle wire and alternatives

----- Forwarded message from Joel Shafer ----- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:12:57 -0600 From: Joel Shafer <joel@connect.net> Subject: Re: multi-device output controller (fwd) Has anyone tried out the Muscle Wire or electronic pistons from this site? (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.723)

  RE: Temperature sensor limits?

# From: tja@cpu.com # Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 04:58 PM # To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com # Subject: Temperature sensor limits? # ---...--- # Does anybody know what the measurement limits are for the temperature # sensor (particularly on the high (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.723)

  Re: IR wall detection

(...) Could you tell me the cost & range for these? (...) Could you trigger them in an interleave-like sequence? Seems that would reduce interference to just about zero. If you number 1-2-3 starting at zero degrees and going clockwise, you could set (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.723)

  A Rotating (Sweeping?) Polaroid "Dish"? Can it work?

Rather than fix one of our Polaroids, we want to put one on a rotating platform in front of the vehicle so instead of turning the vehicle to search for targets, we can stop, sweep the sonar back and forth, find a target, and turn towards it. (...) (28 years ago, 12-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.722)

  Re: IR wall detection

Keith, Try an LM567. It's a tone decoder with PLL and VCO. Basically set the internal freq. of the 567 any where between .01 Hz up to I think 500 kHz. Feed a signal into the 567 and if the freq's match up, the 567's output goes low. I've been (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.722)

  Re: IR wall detection

(...) Keith I think it works. I managed to get a bread boarded version of the IR sensor working. A 555 provides a 40khz carrier. The 555's reset pin is directly tied to pin 5 of a 567. The carrier is modulated by the internal freq of the 567. A (...) (28 years ago, 16-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.722)

  Re: Using the IR Port to simultaneously send and receive for proximity sensing

(...) In fact, the IR emitters and IR receiver are in such close proximity that the receiver already receives whatever the emitters emit, using a direct path. The RCX ROM ignores messages it sends out and is thereby able to avoid getting lost in the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.722)

  Re: New RIK-user hints, bumpers, many topics

(...) It'll be in the archive, I don't know the message number, but the original was (URL) so you'll be able to browse the thread. In the next few days I'll put it on my web site, along with my current FORTH attempt to match it. (URL) I've just (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.722)

  IR wall detection

I have recenty perfected a simple sensor using the Sharp IR detector but I need some help in interfacing it. I plan on having about 16 sensors all around the perimiter of the robot but I don't want to have them running all at the same time because (...) (28 years ago, 14-Jan-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

wall
(score: 1.721)

  Re: Reading sensors at equal intervals.

(...) By standard firmware, I assume you mean using the byte codes ala NQC or something similar. If you only want semi-precise timing, you can use the wait opcode to delay for approximately 100 ms between sensor samples. If you want something more (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

measurement
(score: 1.721)

More:  Next Page >>