 Dear LEGO / 263
Re: Thanks Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 01:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
[snip]
Here's a idea: develop a minifigure that is an infant, and make it have
changeable facial expression, either using heat sensitive plastic for its
head or a heat sensitive sticker for its face: when hot it's crying, when
regular it's happy.
[snip]

Wow, what a cool idea! touch-changable faces.. I can see it now..
,
|^O  Whaaa!
`

:^j  Goo.

Yep, that's the idea. This would even be cool for minifig heads that weren't
even supposed to be babies. A Jekyll & Hyde minifig! Lycanthrope minifigs
could be added to Fright Knights...

If they actually used the heat-sensitive plastic and not stickers, Lego boat
and Deep Sea Sets could take on an added dimension with this approach.

Certainly, this would be an interesting indicator if your lego ever approached
40º C: it could tell you!

with a baby the other cool thing is that maybe, just maybe, we'll get another
size of minifig body.

Just dreaming... (cuz I didn't go to Carlsbad this last weekend...)

-Tom McD.