  Search Results: brasso
 Results 221 – 240 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tried Brass, like Nevr-Dull much better!

It comes in a big dark blue can is basically a giant beige cotton ball soaked in a solution. It's easier to use and works faster, IMO. Dave Besides, Brasso gives me Army flashbacks! Brrrr! "Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David loses a new son, gains a new hat

Hey Brendan, Trying to get caught up. Eye gouger - Interesting throne for Hanun; there are some pieces I don't recognize there. The shaved beards work well (brasso or photoshop?). Aramaens - Some good action shots as always. My favorite image here (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  KK2 minifig armour decal

Went and bought 2 - 8777 Vladek Encounter sets last night with the intention of removing the decal on a Vladek armour in order to get a blank black armour. Got to work with a cloth and some Brasso. It seems the metallic element in the design makes (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Cool Score -- "Vintage" LEGO!

Chris, (...) at (...) throw (...) Never feel guilty. Assimulating captive bricks into your collective is always a great joy! (...) well- (...) and I (...) to (...) Heh, my fiancee's brother finally gave in, after 7 years of pleading. : ) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Whoa...SWEET! The rust/gray combo is nice, and the engine design is awesome! It looks like it could turn on a dime with that engine design. Where did you get the silverized wedges? Did you brasso the ones from Goblin's flyer? They're a spiffy (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Blue torso

Set 6042 (Dungeon Hunters) comes with one, and so do several other castle and town sets. In addition, you can turn any unwanted blue torso into a solid blue very easily with a rag and a can of Brasso. :) --Jared (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: paper "stickers"

Yeah, I thought of plastic too after I posted, so thanks for adding it! This idea could work on minifig torso's too, e.g. if you need a custom torso design but don't want to permanently sticker over or brasso off the existing pattern(s) to (...) (19 years ago, 19-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Eric's MechBay 14 looks good!

(...) Interesting use of those UFO parts...I could never find any use for them except for flying saucers. But yours do match what I would imagine a domed cover to look like. I suppose you could brasso off the markings if you wanted to go for the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

Hi, I have several old Paradisa windows, some of which are well "used." Specifically, they are all scratched up. I have tried cleaning these with soap and water, and also with brasso, but nothing seems to help. I saw some product advertised on TV (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Starhawk Space Racer

Greetings! I had posted a teaser of this model several weeks ago. I enjoyed whooshing it around the apartment while I waited on some plain white 3 x 12 slopes from Bricklink to complete it (I didn't want to Brasso my only pair of JSF slopes). (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space) !

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces

<snipped> (...) I have a few pics of a sword I turned into a crystal sword. I'm not the guy you're talking about, but here is a link to my gallery with the pics: (URL) those of you who can't wait for moderation, here are the deep links: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Damaged Chrome Pieces

<snipped> (...) I have a few pics of a sword I turned into a crystal sword. I'm not the guy you're talking about, but here is a link to my gallery with the pics: (URL) those of you who can't wait for moderation, here are the deep links: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

Especially since it would mean parting out at least two of those things for the quantity requested. If someone decides to do it, I would like the yellow doors with the red stripe. I got a new can of Brasso just dying to be used. ;-) -Nick Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Thanks for the compliments. Actually, I have no clue where I got that American flag. I've had it for a long time. Anyone know where these came from? Yes - The 4x4x6 curved panels were very time consuming to "clean" with Brasso! Brad Josh Baakko (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: HoverThing Contest Entry #1: Kit-Car

(...) Now someone just needs to make a "millipede" craft...;) (...) Today I bought my first "Jack Stone" set (the little cop car), and God help me, I actually like some of the parts (gotta brasso the logos off the side fairings, though)! The reason (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: DCC slowing?

(...) Steel wool? Wow! I would think that would be a bit harsh on LEGO track and I can imagine lots of fibers getting caught on the studs of the ties as well. I found that using a small dab of Brasso on a cloth rag and running it down the rails (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Another space render...

(...) I'm flattered! (...) Creates a problem if I ever build something you consider mediocre... (...) Thanks, I like it too. I spent forever wondering how I would make the wings at an interesting angle. (...) Any pictures? Reminds me, I need to get (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Minifigs w/ print on front and back

(...) All the little white and black ResQ dudes have "ResQ" printed on their back. Somehow I got ahold of a set that had no back printing (the big base I think, 6479). They look better that way, Brasso, here I come... Aaron (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The Canadian Space Force - Canuck

(...) Snip (...) I think... "Holy Macinaw... he shoots, he scoooooooores!" Nice job Jeff. I must admit, I picked up a number of those hockey sets myself, and aside from building a larger "Arena" I was convinced that I would "brasso" off the other (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Is there a way to reduce/repair scratches in clear parts?

I picked some of this up and it worked great! It is a bit pricey. It comes in 3 "flavors." - One for fixtures, one for metal, and another for fiberglass/plastic. They only had the plastic version in a large, 250ml can for about $10. It was easily (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>