 Space / 40513
Re: The Canadian Space Force - Canuck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:45:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Snip

   Let me know what you think....

Jeff VW

I think... “Holy Macinaw... he shoots, he scoooooooores!”

Nice job Jeff. I must admit, I picked up a number of those hockey sets myself, and aside from building a larger “Arena” I was convinced that I would “brasso” off the other tiles. Nice to see you pull off something (by extending the lines throughout, with the use of plates) that was so distinctly (to me) only arena markings. Also, the detailing is quite nice, I soooo will be “stealing” the bathroom stall layout and door idea.

Spotlit.

Janey “Red Wing Brick”