  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 641 – 660 of about 3900.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Exactly why do you see bulk parts sales (and for special, one-in-one-set pieces we're still only talking about maybe a few thousand copies, remember) as being cheap enough for that? I doubt the basic bricks will dip significantly belowe bucket (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Ah, but the thing is, except for second-hand, we'll never be able to undercut Lego from the things _new_: bulk parts, and the hypothetical free copying of current instructions. You see, Set-breakers exist now. What do you think they do with (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Well personally, I havea large stack of them in my closet because I can't be bothered to list them in order to sell them! Kevin (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Catalogs, Justus and Lego

(...) Use 'em for packing material. Steve (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Mr. Justus!

(...) 'The thing is', that in countries like Germany and the Netherlands, every corner's toy store does already have the full (european) line. So Shop-at-home will only have any business here if: - they offer non-european sets - they offer accesory (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Mr. Justus!

(...) I think he was referring to the new "collectable" minifig sets with the minifigs on little stands. Do a LUGNET set database search for "hero" and they should come up. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

justus
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

James J. wrote in message ... <snip> (...) Europe. (...) our (...) European (...) WHOOW! We Europeans tend to say that about US kids (juniorization to make the US market), but only jokingly so... Eric (Hoping this will not trigger an endless (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) modifying (...) Hear, hear! The FX-Star Patroller was one of my largest sets as a child; it influenced years of my own spaceship creation. (And just take a look at the parts that went into those lasers on the bow of the ship... around 13 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) You really have no clue at all, do you? Do you really think there is one _whit_ of difference between European and American children? Sheesh. Bloody luser. Jasper (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

[followup to .debate, cause I don't think this belongs in admin.general] (...) Ignorance I can deal with. Willful stupidity and bigotry I can't. (...) So what words, exactly, are vulgar? Whit? Sheesh? Luser? American? Let's just say that I disagree, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Jasper- I understand your frustration due to someone else's ignorance, however, please be advised that you are violating the conditional use of the LUGNET service due to the use of vulgar language (if I am incorrect, please inform me): Please refer (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I know, but... Acutally, it has nothing to do with American children, and everything to do with American lawyers, and lawsuit paranoia. See: (URL) version: someone's kid choked on a shooting toy, someone sued and won, shooting toys banned for (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

< Cross posted to off-topic.debate > (...) Well, this all leads back to parental responsibility, and teaching children about these things, which has been discussed to a great extent here at off-topic.debate. The government can't seem to protect us (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Mr. Justus!

(...) This would be nice, but it seems like LEGO doesn't want to have the same range of products in every country. (...) I'm sure they'll do that at some point. It takes some time to print catalogs. (...) If they do make printed catalogs, they'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) I think we're in agreement. We (the people of lugnet) would argue that it's a different piece. But the people at lego may see it differently. Obviously, this piece wouldn't work with the other pieces designed for use with the medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) Its funny, they actually did fix one of the errors right away. The picture for the 2x8 brick pack was actually a 2x10. That was mentioned here and fixed very quickly. I would think they would fix the page although I think they must be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) That error actually showed the wrong piece whereas the other errors we've mentioned have been in color and nomenclature. Although we would argue that the low slope apex brick is the wrong brick, it can be used (in most cases) in place of the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) I think I would have a differance of oppinion with you on the degree of slope in the peek. First it is the wrong part if what they are shipping is the low slope peek and 2 I would say for me the medium slope peek can NOT be used in most cases (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) fixed (...) Not really, for starters it can ruin the "uniform" look of a roof and secondly, as Eric mentioned, with the absense of corner-peaks in low slopes, one cannot make a 90 degree turn in the roof. (...) Like Eric (again) - even as a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) in (...) Well, what I meant was that although we would call it the wrong piece and certainly complain, a child may not since they're less likely to make a complicated roof. It's still a roof apex brick, even if it's the wrong one. And maybe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

justus
(score: 1.847)

More:  Next Page >>