 LEGO Company / 80
Re: Mr. Justus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 06:00:07 GMT

Ok, I think you misunderstand the whole point of Shop@Home.  It's not to
get stuff cheap.  (S@H in the US has never been cheap.)  It's to get
things that you can't find in your local store.

'The thing is', that in countries like Germany and the Netherlands, every
corner's toy store does already have the full (european) line. So
Shop-at-home will only have any business here if:
- they offer non-european sets
- they offer accesory sets
- they offer cheap an/or hard-to-find 'bulk' pieces
(- payment other than credit-card (althoug cc's catch on because of
e-commerce).)

Eric