  Search Results: brad justus <10>10
 Results 3661 – 3680 of 3926.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) This looks like a good place to step in with my own, "what I've found in with the Lego" story(ies). First, Shiri, thanks for the plug, just remember, I did not pay you for it, LOL. Seriously, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Brad, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

(...) hey brad ~ sounds like you did a great job! the residual pattern that others mentioned means that a bit more rubbing needs to be done, i think. i use an old t-shirt rather than cotton balls though. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.190)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Please state specific examples. (...) Is it irrational to believe Brad is being truthful? "We are very aware of the excitement, interest, and even skepticism which the messages announcing LEGO Direct have created." "We've spent most of the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

Hi Brad! Glad you finally came to your senses <grin, duck, run> and realized the potential in the BV sets. I really don't think many of the Belville 'fans' that post here actually buy BV to work in a BV scale. (note - I said many, not all :) I don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  (canceled)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Just a suggestion... (Was: Re: Mormon bashing again)

Well.........280 messages.......I see no end in sight to this debate (Yes, I know it's in off-topic.debate)In fact, this debate has been going on for centuries to whether God(s) exist or not. I just suggest we end it. Let the philosophers deal with (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) rudeness. (...) No, I will not, and not because there aren't numerous examples. You obviously don't want to hear it, so it's best if you educate yourself. Very easy to do with the internet. We all love Lego, but you have to remember it's a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Some input for Brad on Pieces in quanity. :-)

Doyle wrote in message ... (...) large (...) Today I'd like; Half a pound of minifig hands, mixed colours (including brown, tan and Dk grey) Half a pound of minifig arms, left, mixed colours, Half a pound of minifig arms, right, mixed colours, 100 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Eiffel Tower

Thanks for using the C word Brad, I don't dare. :) I made a few prototypes trying to make X shaped sections with no success. I just slapped it together in about a day and a half. 247 hits and 5 guestbook entries since putting it up this afternoon. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

I agree with Todd on this also. The representative I spoke with gave me the information that LD IS_PLANNING_TO READY BY HOLLIDAY SEASON (CHRISTMAS ANYONE?) So already I have my doubts about this summer planning, and especially on all items being (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Can anyone give me some web site design advice?

Hi Brad, (...) Me too... I just started mine two months ago: (URL)With a little learning, I've managed to put together my site (...) I tend to look first, then read, then (if I have time) look again. I enjoy reading, especially if interesting/funny (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Appropriate forum for web site design?

Brad, Here you go, LUGNET.publishing (URL) S. (Who needs to update his site one day as well! : ) ) ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Page -> (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

Brad, Of course you already know this, but I'll state the obvious again. Parts that are in high demand and pull down ludicrous prices on Ebay: Train doors and windows (WITH proper train glass!) Rolling garage doors The train doors and windows, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) Just to clarify, for those curious... If Brad is talking about what I'm thinking of, then in a phone conversation in December, I simply made Brad aware of LUGNET's donations webpage, (URL) I thought would be a very nice way (from my point of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  fan support

...Luckily, Brad posted again so we all have the sneaking suspicion that LEGO is starting to listen to us, but just in case the 'Guys in Power (tm)' needed more evidence that AFOL's and local clubs are a vital part of the whole plan, all they need (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <big snip> (...) Brad, any news is good news when it comes from you! I think we should petition Todd to put a 'hook' into LUGNET, so that whenever Brad posts, we all get email alerts telling us to check it out... <grin> My requests: Common (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

Hi Brad, and thanks for clarifying all the opinions with some facts..:-) I'm dreaming right now for the availability of the service for Turkey as well, but can already guess that (unfortunately) Turkey is not an appealing market for this staff. I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snip> Brad, No apologies necessary (From my perspective anyway). Everything you have posted hear sounds wonderful and your willingness to acknowledge and support the Adult community sounds wonderful. I know there are some skeptics out there (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

I quote Brad here: " Also, we will not be offering items which are currently out of production, at least for some time (I can't make any promises here.)" We need to limit our "wants list" to bricks in sizes and colors which are currently *in* (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) <snipped great news> (...) Well Brad, you're a busy guy. I can't wait to see what you come up with. And yes, train doors and windows with panes; 1x5x6 frames are cool with glass, and the windows and panes like those on the 2000 soccer busses. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

brad
(score: 0.189)

More:  Next Page >>