 Off-Topic / Debate / 4605
4604  |  4606
Subject:
Just a suggestion... (Was: Re: Mormon bashing again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 01:01:23 GMT

Well.........280 messages.......I see no end in sight to this debate (Yes, I
know it's in off-topic.debate)In fact, this debate has been going on for
centuries to whether God(s) exist or not. I just suggest we end it. Let the
philosophers deal with this debate....I know people are venting, and letting
their voices be heard, but come on! 280 messages! That probably exceeds the
number of messages in reply to Brad Justus's first post!! I guess what I'm
saying is this: No one is going to solve this debate here on Lugnet. No one.
So maybe we should end it now, before we get five hundred messages.
Also, please don't flame me for posting this message in a thread that is
posted in Off-topic!!

Erin